chapter two

Jalen Jr. Damon Wilson 😍😂 :

Once Liyah and Woah (Liyah and Makala dad street name) got back in the car

Once Liyah and Woah (Liyah and Makala dad street name) got back in the car. We headed off to Six Flags. I was gon' shoot my shot after we got checked in. "All right. So when we get in here behave, ain't no twerking on no goddamn rollercoaster." We all started laughing.

We had our season passes and we checked in and did the little finger print thingy. Makala immediately went away with her dad. Liyah was on her phone. "JJ take my picture." She told me.

@famousliyahh maybe uu not my speed baby 🤭

"That's cute." I said. "Thank's." She replied.

We was alone and she wasn't trying to kill me. Maybe she actually did like me, at least in a friendship way.

"So what you wanna do first?" I asked her. "Let's go ride that Joker ride, Makala always to scary to get on it with me." She said. I followed her to the Gotham area.

It was like a five minute wait so we went into the line. "Wow. This is like our first date." I said. "Sure." She rolled her eyes.

"Would it actually be that bad to be on a date with Jalen Junior?" I asked.

"Not really but this isn't a date so...." She turned away from me and got on her phone. I sighed and put my hands in my pockets.

It was finally our turn to get on the ride. We we're going back and forth and she was as calm as ever, until we started going upside down. She was hanging on to my arm. I was for sure going to tease her about that later.

We got off the ride. "You wanna go get some food?" I asked her. She nodded.

When we had our food. She was paying no attention to me and all in her phone. I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my phone and texted Makala.

lil j 🔥🤙🏽: this ain't workin, she don't give a shit bout me

kala ❤️😻: hold on. i gotcha

I set down my phone and began eating again. "So JJ, do you think the Joker was scary?" She said out of nowhere.

"Kinda but nothing that big. What bout you, you was cool until that shit started going upside down." I laughed.

"I didn't know it was gon' do that shit." She laughed.

Good we were making progress. We eventually got done with our food, and as we got of our third rollercoaster, she was holding my hand.

Aliyah Ann Smith 💙🌊 :

We had just got off the Joker and now we we're eating

We had just got off the Joker and now we we're eating. I was just on my phone because I had to put up this image that I hated him. I got a message from Makala.

Kala❤️🙄😂🤞🏽: put ur god damn phone down

Liyah💗😭🤞🏽🤪: where tf u at, & why u leave me alone with JJ

Kala❤️🙄😂🤞🏽: i'm puttin yal on. he feelin uu, don't ask how i kno. but talk to him.

I put my phone down and we just started talking about the Joker. We got on two more rides, Superman and the Goliath.

"Nahh. I heard your ass screaming." I said to JJ.

"Mann nawl that was all you don't try to blame it on me." He said laughing.

"But umm lately I've been feeling you which I know is hard to believe since you kinda hate me and shit." He said with his head low. "Uh uh. I can't do this, where the fuck is thug JJ at. That's the one I like." I said and he held his head up and started laughing. "So what you gon' do about it." I said.

"We going out to eat next Saturday." We met up with Makala and my dad and we got in the car. "Hope y'all had fun today. I'm not taking y'all no where else for the rest of the year." We all knew that was a lie, he was always taking us somewhere.

He dropped JJ of first and then took us home. "I'm going to court next week, be ready." We both nodded and he gave us a hug.

Now time to face our bitch ass mother.

"Where the fuck y'all been at all day?" She questioned right when we got in the house.

"With our dad." Makala said. "Why y'all ain't tell me?" She asked. "You was sleep when we left." I said.

"Normal children would at least leave notes and tell them that they went out instead of having me worry." She said. "Next time leave a not got it." Makala said and we walked upstairs.

It's not that she's a bad mom, we just don't like her at the moment for cheating on dad. It was around 7 now. "Shy just texted me. She taking us to some party get dressed."