Chapter-2

~Storm pov~

I closed my front door and saw Bianca and my brother

"Hey cuties" I said smiling

"How was school today?" Comet asked

"Pretty good boogie said he's coming over so the gang can discuss shit" I said

I don't want them funky ass niggas in my house breathing my boogie air.

Comet and Bianca laughed

"What?" I asked

"Fix your face, ain't nobody talking to you and you got a whole ass mean mug on" Bianca said

I smiled "oh sorry" I said

"Go change and watch this movie with us" comet said

"Alright" I said

I loved my brother when I was 6 he was 12 my parents were crackheads literally, my dad tried to throw me out the window one time but comet saved me and my mom tried to injected me so I would stop crying and comet saved me again I will always be in depth to him I had a soft spot for him everyone else I would curse out and black out on but not my big brother and honestly we don't even know where my parents are or even if they're still alive.

I changed my clothes and put on a crop shirt with some sweatpants. Damn I look like a bum.

I sat in my chair which was recliner chair comet spoiled me. I don't know what I do if I wasn't spoiled so much.

I was watching the movie but began to get sleepy I had a long day at school and a nap was calling my name and that's exactly what was going on.

~🌩~

I woke up from my nap I don't know what made me get up but I was up from my peaceful ass nap and I ended up on the couch aww comet always looking out for me.

I sat up and stretch and turned around to see a group of guys in my house. I should get to my room before they notice I'm here guys don't know how to act when they see a female.

I stood up slowly and made my way till I heard a voice.

"Pretty eyes!" Sincere yelled holding his arms up smiling at me cheesing hard as hell.

"Hey everyone" I said I saw nipsey and walked over to him giving him a hug I smiled nipsey was my brother best friend, I loved nipsey like he was my brother and he loved me like a sister.

"Hey baby girl how was your nap?" He asked me

"Good nap" I said

"Since you here Stormi let me introduce you to the bros" comet said

"I know boogie, beef, Sincere" I said

"Well we got Tj, Pigeon and killa" comet said

I smiled at them "I'm familiar with them, none of them on my bad side yet" I said