Crashing Down

Crystal King
"D-Damien." I stutter frightfully. I feel someones hand slip around my waist and I turn my head to see Ash. For once I'm thankful for the physical contact.
"Well, well, well. I heard about you and the... brats but I never thought it was actully true." He chuckled. His men had guns pointed at us, their faces clearly show they'll shoot if they have to.
"What do you want?" I ask cautiously. Sinking closer to Ash, hoping for the protection. Never in my life have I been so scared of Damien or a gun.
"You my dear." Damien says with a smirk, a smirk that looked so much like Jacobs.
"Never. You'll have to go through me first." Ash growled and held me tighter.
"Ah. Another one has fallen to her charm. To bad. She's incapable of love. Everyone knows it. She's never loved anyone before. It's basically impossible for her too." Damien chuckled wickedly and I freeze.
"How dare you." I hiss and break away from Ash.
My body fueled with rage as I stormed towards him. Damien stepped back in shock, a slight glimmer of fear flashedover his face for a second before disappearing. All his men lower their guns and slowly back away into the safe. "How dare you tell anyone about that." My fists clenched and unclenched as I stop at the entrance to the safe.
"Bad idea staying in there. Very bad idea." I growl lowly.
"RUN!!!!" Maddison yells as I raise my hand holding a black remote with a red button, my thumb ready to press it.
"Do look behind you for me. Tell me what you see." I hiss. When Damien glances back his face goes chalky white.
"Activate." I growl and the blue tiles disappear behind me.
"Ta-ta. Damien." I chuckle before pressing the red button, dropping it to the ground and racing over the black tiles. Sirens and alarms wail as the red lasers appear with the pressure plates. Everything begins to shake and I look around quickly. It'll be hard to get through the lasers but I have to if I don't want to get buried alive.

Ash Fleming
The ground shook and dust and debris began to fall on us as we ran. Behind me I heard gunshots and my heart raced in fear. All I can hope for is Crystal to make it out alive. There was a sudden explosion and a shock wave shoved us to the ground followed by a shearint heat. "CRYSTAL!!!" I scream when I look back to see the tunnel had fallen down and the stone was burnt.
"No. No, no, no." Maddison whimpered. Antonio held her shaking body close as she wept. I cried for the first time in my life as I walk over to the fallen rocks and crumple. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I looked down at the ground.
My world feelsbas though it's come crashing down just like the tunnel. Crystal is gone.
The boys stayed away, watching me cry for her. For a girl I'm sure I've fallen in love with. When I raise my head I see an ashy hand amongst the rubble.
Quickly I begin to dig away and the others walk over curiously. When they see the hand they quickly begin to help.
Let her be okay. Please let her be okay.
10 minutes later and her tattered body is uncovered. New tears fall as I look down at her. Quickly I test her pulse and breathing. "She's alive." I sigh gratefully. I gently lift her into my arms and her eyes snap open with a yelp of pain.
"Shhh. It's okay. I've got you." I whisper soothingly and she nods before whimpering in pain.
"Let's get her to the hospital." Kyle says quickly.
"I'll to to her work and retrieve the stuff. I'll need all but Ash to come with incase something happens." Maddison said with a smile to Crystal and sends a knowing look to me.
"Let's go." I said and we all hurry back into the main room of King IQ.
When Coraline and Jason see Crystal they gasp. "What the hell happened? The alarms were going off and everything was shaking. Then we heard an explosion." Jason said quickly.
"Damien was at the safe." I growled and Crystal placed a shaking and bloodied hand on my chest. I took a deep breath and calmed down.
"He entered through the back entrance to the safe." Crystal croaked.
"Now I'm taking Crystal to the hospital while Maddison and the others go collect the weapons." I said.
"I'll go to the hospital with you two. Jason darling, why don't you stay here and look after Dot and Silver?" Coraline said sweetly and batted her eyelashes a her husband.
"I guess so. Be careful." Jason pecks Coraline on the lips abd we all walk off. When we get outside I'm astounded to see two black vans waiting outside on the road.
"Don't worry. They're both mine." Crystal said.
I climb into one with Coraline and sit Crystal on my lap. The others get into the other van and soon we were off.
When we got to the main city the others turn off down a different road. "It'll all be okay." I whisper and gently stroke Crystals hair.
"He got away. His men didn't but he did." She said and Coraline sighed unhappily.
"Damiem always gets away. I really hope that this new weapon works. He won't stop at nothing till he gets what he wants." She said and I look down at Crystal. Her whole body was bloodied, scratched, bruised and burnt. She looked so broken and sick.
"Don't look so worried darling. I'm a fast healer." Crystal teases and I can't help but chuckle.
"You should stop looking so broken. It makes me pity you and want to take you to hotel somewhere." I reply with a cheeky smirk and she smiles a little with a shake of her head.
"Your a cheeky one Ash. A real cheeky one." She said.
"Well last time I checked you loved cheeky." I reply and she rolls her eyes. A soft glimmer flashes through them and I smile. Almost.
I've almost reached her.