1.CHAPTER (WAKING UP)

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will really appreciate it my beauties :D

Hey my chocolate lovers, here is another chocolate treat for all of you, it is a short bloody story covered chocolate goodness, it will still be very tasty (^_^) I hope you all enjoy it, please don’t forget to tell me what you think, its my first try at gory, so the feedback would be great :D

Gabriel’s Point of View:

I wake up trying to stretch my body and discover that I cannot move my arms or legs, you would think that panic would have hit me like it do to everyone else, but no, I have find that when I am in crazy situation, I tend to get a weird feeling of intense calmness, it washes over my body taking everything under control in a freaky way, I guess its a defense mechanism of my mind or something.

Its not like I don’t feel fear, but it is not the fear that most people experience, you know with all the screaming and crying and crippling, that's not me, my fear is more of a quiet fear.

Rather than screaming and crying, calmness takes over my body, slowing everything down even my heart beat, and this helps me to become more rational and not do stupid things.

The first time I felt this calmness was when I was in a corner store robbery, I was paying at the cashier, and two guys came in pointing guns all over the place, demanding for everything we own, but strangely I felt no fear as I comply with their demands, but rather a calmness that had shocked me.

After the incident was over, I thought about it, and felt weird for not feeling the regular type of fear, I even went to a therapist about it but she said I should be grateful to feel that way.

So I got myself used to living with it, it has been a long time since I last felt this way, and right now I do, and I hate it because I know something bad is going to happen.

Wiggling a little more, I feel a coldness all over my body, my skin is prickling in an uncomfortable way, but mostly I can feel the coldness on the back of my body seeping inside my lungs, and I realize that I am laying on a steel table with a very thin sheet.

I can hear faint muffle noises all around me, moans, groans, cries for help, in truth it sounds like a movie, a scary one, but who knows, giving my situation, they might be torturing someone for all I know, just my luck I guess, to be caught by a psycho.

Suddenly loud blood curling screams rent the silence in the room, its a womans scream, she is begging and pleading for her life, I can hear her, her voice has a sick gurgling sound to it as if she is chocking on something, I will have to assume that its her blood.

The screams are non stop, getting louder and louder, until nothing, complete silence, the aftermath remains, and there ladies and gentlemen is my answer, I have indeed been caught by a psycho.

Sheesh!! Do I have the worse luck.

My head is throbbing even more now after all that screaming, my throat feels very dry as if I had swallow a ton of sea sand, yet after all this, with the screaming and all, my heart is still pounding slowly and steadily inside my chest.

Why is my heartbeat not raising or me panicking? Especially after the blood curling screams that was heard earlier, I know I am deep shit, but its really weird that I am not struggling in fear, but I am grateful for that weirdness right now in this situation, it means I can think rationally.

I want to know if there are others here with me, but yet I still cannot find the energy to call for help or to scream for that matter, all I can think about is I don’t know where I am, and the other is Why the hell I am strap to a steel bed or rather a butcher table like a slab of meat, waiting to be cut.

I begin looking around, thank God I can move my head, even tho it feels heavy I still look around, and find that I am inside a big white room, with bright white lights over head shinning directly on me and the table, I look up higher and came face to face with my naked chocolate color restrain body.

I am restrain with red straps going from my wrist all the way up to my shoulders and around my chest, then the same technique is on my legs, the straps going from my ankle all the way up to my wide fat thighs, then going over my hips and my waist, holding me down in place.

Wiggling to see if I can loosen the straps, but it is to no avail, the only questions that runs through my head as I continue to look at myself in the mirror overhead are ;

Why I am completely naked?

And Why would someone want to put all my fat ugly body on display?

Shaking my head to dispel all the unnecessary thoughts, I quickly move my eyes away from the disgusting image to continue my perusal of the room, there are more important things to find out right now, like how to get the heck out of here, because I really don’t want to be on someones killing menu.

The room looks and smell completely sterile, the walls are all white and completely bare except for a big clock, I can smell a faint scent of Bleach, Lysol and Dettol in the room, there is also a faint smell of Pine-Sol.

Great!!

At least I will be murder in a clean environment, I guess the coroner will be happy because he wont have to disinfect me anymore when whoever here is through with me.

Anyway pulling myself back from my sarcastic thoughts I have to continue looking at the room, I cannot help feeling like someone is watching me and walking over my grave and I shiver.

Judging by the looks of this room with its deceiving appeal of clean serenity and the way I am tied down to this table, I can say with almost one hundred percent certainty that it will most definitely be the last thing I see before death comes and claim me.

Looking more at the walls, I see that there are glass and mirrors everywhere, perfect!! Just f*ucking perfect!! The more mirrors the better right?

Oh joy!!

The more of them there are, the better it will be for me to see how I will be chop to pieces right?.... How fun..... I guess the room wont be the last thing I see before I die after all, maybe I will be fortunate enough to see my blood splattering and my innards raining everywhere, note the sarcasm.

Pushing up my head further, my attention is call to the row of shelves, all standing in perfect lines, facing the butchers table, I guess they are there for you to pick which one you want to die by, or rather which one that butcher wants to see you die by, wonderfully brilliant isn't it?

Anyway back to my perusal,

Looking closer I can see all types of equipments, saws, chain saws, electric saws and all other saws you can think off, there are knives in all different shapes and sizes, I can also see small and large torture devices stack very neatly all over the shelves off the room.

At least the man is a neat freak and don’t leave his killing tools and implements all over the place to collect dust and get dirty, everything is shiny clean, here is another plus to this guy, I wont die of an infection before the torture is over.

Yay for me!!

There goes my sarcasm again but I can’t help it; I will die anyway so I should let it all out.

Staring at the shelves, I realize that most of the torture devices I don’t even know what type of torture they induce, but I am pretty sure the person that owns this joint knows exactly how to use them all... perfectly.

Giving the room another once over, I realize its kind of like an operating room of a hospital (Hospital Theater), but I know that I am not inside of a hospital, I cannot be, first of all I feel no pain, well only the pounding in my head, and dryness of my throat.

Oh! Let’s not forget the earlier scream.

I am guessing that I was drug, that will account for the dryness in my mouth and throat and the constant pounding inside my head, secondly there is no one here, well not that I can see, but I know someone is here, I can feel them watching me, and also I can still hear other faint cries of pain.

All of my thinkings and I still haven form a plan to get out of here, I mean its a nice place and all, nice size, white and pristine walls, the owner also has wonderful taste in decor, but I happen to like my place better, you know more color and less torture devices.

I wonder if anyone has miss me yet, but I shake off that notion, my parents live in the country and my mom visits every four months to see how her baby is doing.

Because I just moved to the city for college, well a year and a half ago, here I don’t have many friends, well I do have this................ Forget it, anyway I am bullied most of the time even though I am already in college.

I really thought bullying finish when you graduate from high school, but apparently it doesn't. I guess it has to do with me being short and fat and to top it off I am also a gay guy that happens to be black, so they all find that funny and its their bread of everyday to make my life miserable about it.

It is hard for me to make friends, me being shy and all, sometimes I do tend to be sarcastic, even though most of the sarcasm is to protect myself from all the bullying.

It doesn't work most of the time, but hey I have to defend myself somehow right? But I was just beginning to make friends and now this happens, figures.

I am sure they are not going to notify the police or anyone about my disappearance, we haven been hanging out very long, the only person who might miss me at my apartment building is my neighbor Mr. Brooks and that is if he is not spending his routinely two weeks with his daughter.

They are not going to miss me at work, because they also knew I was coming on this field trip, well maybe that one person is going to miss me, but he also know that I on this damn field trip, so in other words I am screwed.

Its very hard to tell if anyone will do anything about my disappearance, I know I went on a field trip with my classmates and our professor, but I don’t even know how long I have been here.

I begin looking around the room once more for any clue, a calendar, a news paper, something, but there is nothing, all I can see is a white clock on the wall and the time is 2:35 but I don’t know if it is am or pm, I cannot even hear a car or anything like that, so its sure to establish that I am not near a traffic area.

Thinking back hard I try hard to remember something, anything, yet nothing is coming back, but something must have happened to have landed me in my current predicament, but all I can come up with is that I was on a field trip with my classmates and the professor from the University.

We were inside the bus I was sitting at the back trying my best to ignore everyone, when Gus came and sat next to me, Gus is one of those people I could never understand.

He was the worst and meanest to me, but whenever he can get me alone it like he becomes a whole new person, and the sexual harassment begins, and that is what was happening on the bus.

Flashback:

It was so fucking hot outside, even though it was already getting dark, we were coming back from a museum, so it was a blessing to get on to the bus fill with cold air, I had nearly groan out loud in appreciation from the feeling of the cool breeze hitting my heated skin, immediately I went towards the back of the bus finding a window seat, because I love looking out at the passing sceneries when I am traveling.

And I also sat right under a little air blower, to cool my heated skin. I was comfortable for a while until I see Gus walking towards the back of the bus.

I was pleading in my head that he was going to the the little rest room, but as always I am out of luck, as he slides into the seat next to me.

Everyone are mostly at the front of the bus, also some of them are sleeping after all the activities from earlier that day, that left me alone with Gus, in no means is he ugly, quite the opposite, he is extremely handsome, all 6’2 of him.

With his full head of brown hair and green eyes, he is a hot guy, but after all that he had done to me including something I don't even want to talk about, I could no longer bring myself to feeling something good for him.

I had immediately tried to get up, but he had other ideas inside his head, pushing me back down he began kissing me forcefully, shoving his tongue into my surprised mouth.

I knew that he had often played around touching me and sometimes he would force me to do things as he whisper kind words to me, but in the same breath he would scream fag into my face and hit me.

So I really hated him, getting out of my stupor I had tried pushing him off, but little good did it do, with his muscle bulging body.

He teased my mouth but I had stayed complete still not reacting to his onslaught until he got frustrated of kissing my unresponsive mouth, he had pushed me away from him calling me a stupid fag, then getting up he slapped me in my face really hard.

This in turned had gotten everyone’s attention to the back of the bus, the teacher had asked what was the problem, and that bastard said that I was hitting on him, then all hell had broke loose.

His girlfriend had tried attacking me, well she did, scratching my face, I only did not hit back because she was a girl, and the others began throwing their usual hurtful insults my way.

Calling me a fat disgusting fag and all the other nasty names they could think off, I had shifted my eyes to Gus and I saw hurt in their depths for a moment, but when he had noticed me looking at him, he only smirked and join the others.

It had got so bad that the teacher had the driver stop at a rest area, where everyone got off for food and drinks and to generally just stretch their legs and get a breather which I had much needed, there I had felt powerful eyes on me, but I had ignore it after looking around and not seeing anyone.

Our time of the bus was short live, it was only for about 45 minutes, not long before we were back on the bus, as I had wave my way towards the back of the bus, I did smelled something funny in the air when I sat down but I ignored it as I ignore the glares of the others, then after about five minutes, my body went into relax mode and my eyes closed.

End of flashback.

Shit now the question of the fucking century is how the hell did I end up here?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey my choco babies, I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter, I know this story is a lot different than the other stories I am writing right now, but please tell me what you think, it will be fun to know your thoughts on my first gory chocolate bloody romance ^_^

Sending lots of sweet blood covered chocolates your way with love :D