Chapter 3

Recap:

Maxes POV

The lads and I were all sitting on the couch watching TV when someone knocked on the door. I went up to answer it. Behind the door there was a man dressed in a black suit, briefcase in one hand and papers in the other.

"Jay McGuiness?" he asked.

"Jay! Some guy is here to see you!" I yelled. "Come in." I gestured.

The man, who looked just a bit too professional started having a conversation with Jay. The door opened once again and Tom came in.

"Thomas Parker?" the man asked again.

"Yeah... what's wrong?" he asked, clearly confused.

"I believe we have found your girlfriend."

Tom's POV

"Yeah she's at-"

"No dumbass, your other girlfriend!" Max yelled. (A/N HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE WHAT?! >:D)

"Where is she?" I impatiently asked the man.

"She's currently at a hospital in Brazil." He answered, his face remaining emotionless whilst mine was collapsing entirely.

"Hospital? Why is she at a hospital?" Jay spoke for us.

"She has some pretty serious injuries." Yet again, his face didn't hold a single emotion.

"What happened?" Jay asked again.

"She got run over by an excavator. I'm terribly sorry but I have to get you on a plane to Brazil now." We followed him outside and into a large van. He whispered something to the driver and he proceeded to speed off in the direction of the airport, I assume. I found myself impatiently tapping against my leg the whole way there. We got on the plane and no matter how worried I was, I forced myself to get some sleep.

*spongebob narrator voice*

*14 hours lateRRRRr*

"This way to her hospital room." The man whose name I learned is Saul spoke. We closely trailed behind him through the crowded hallway that smelled like medicine and death.

Once we reached the door I noticed that there was a somewhat short woman standing in front of it. Saul spoke to her for a brief moment before turning to us and telling us we could go in, but to prepare for the worst. I mentally prayed that it wasn't as bad as he sounded it to be, but I knew that it was probably worse.

Max slowly opened the door, and shortly after a tiny gasp escaped his mouth. I entered the room and the sight of her was horrifying. Every visible part of her skin was covered in stitches and bruises, a cast on her left arm and a black eye. Various machines surrounding her and all making a loud noise. We've seen her in the hospital many times before, but this was far beyond compare to the other times (A/N OMG HOLY SHIT IM TURNING BRITISH NOOOOOOO). Jay walked over to her bed and cupped her cheek with his palm. Quiet sobs were heard from him seconds later.

Before I knew it, my feet carried me behind him and I placed a hand on his back. It tore me apart to see her like this, but all emotion had drained out of me over the past years and I don't know how I've felt for the longest time. But now that I know that she's here, I feel a glimpse of hope ignite in me. As if I know that everything's going to be alright.

She began to lightly stir and mumble. The nurse from outside quickly rushed in, just as Katelyn opened her eyes and squinted from the bright light. The nurse opened a drawer and took out a large needle before injecting it into her right arm.

"Probably for the pain." I thought.

She looked around, unaware of where she was or if she was even alive probably.

"Katelyn?" Max quietly spoke. Her head slowly turned towards him and she looked up at him.

"Who's Katelyn?" (A/N DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN)

END OF BOOK TWO LOL IM JOKING THIS IS ONLY CHAPTER 3

A/N (read if nutella is the food of the gods)

DONT KILL ME IM SOMEWHAT INNOCENT

SOMEWHAT

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED WRITERS BLOCK BUT U LEFT YOU GUYS HANGING IM SORRY

ITS NOT MY FAULT IM A TERRIBLE PERSON

HEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER YUS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

IM SORRY DONT KILL ME

You: Kat get off my planet now

OKAY BYE IM OFF TO MARS

COMMENT the moon IF YOU READ THE WHOLE A/N

Kik me: sockcr33p3r

My Instagram: sockcr33p3r

Snapchat me: katiusah

Comment

Vote

Share

Fan

~Kat