jisung | kissin with a rain

[sd/f]

[sd/f]

Y/N POV

here I am, being alone at a crowded place. I'm seating here and I'm so down, remembering some of me and jisung. he's away from me and I literally missed him.

"uhm, Gil. I gotta go now" i said to my best friend Gil. "gurl i think it's going to rain, you should go by now." she said to me and smiled. i just nodded and got out of her house.

I got to a store for a while to buy same ramen because it's cold outside. I go outside and sat there, i was eating quietly and alone. I'm used to this, being alone. but then i remembered something, me and my boyfriend Jisung eating a ramen here. laughing at each other, telling jokes and pinching his cheeks. it was a cute moment.

I just finished eating my ramen then go inside to buy some drinks and chips, then after that i put my groceries at the back of my car and i heard some kissing sounds. it fucking disgust me wtf, i looked where it is. i saw a girl and a boy making out at the back of their car, the girl is sitting at the back of the car.

and after i found out, this is fucked up. it was Jisung, he's cheating on me after 6 years. he noticed me and he was shocked. "Y/N??" he said to me, the girl is confused and got off him. I was just standing there, looking at them. "Is that your new chick?? After 6 years you we're just making out with that bitch! i don't want to be yours now!" i screamed while he was getting closer at me. my tears just starting to fell, the girl was just quiet and she got in the car then drive away. Jisung screamed the girl's name then he was just standing now all alone.

the rain starts pouring hard, i was panicked then i got all wet. Jisung came to me and hugged me tightly, i was crying so hard. I got off of his arms we're around me "Jisung, you know what you've done?? after many years you we're just secretly hiding from me! I'm done with you!" i screamed loudly and crying, the rain is so loud and we're both wet by the rain. "Okay! It was my fault Y/N. because my dad just wanted to be without you and all i mean is he just don't want you, so I'm with this girl a minute ago and I'm just pretending to be his girlfriend."

I was freeze all the time, i was just staring into his eyes and saw him crying. "I'm sorry and.. i miss you Y/N" he said to me softly while caressing my cheeks. he leaned in and kissed my soft lips, i kissed back and he kissed my tears. "I miss you too Jisung and i love you so much" i said to him while smiling softly. he kissed me again on my lips and said

"i love you too Y/N, can we bring back the old days?"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

eyy, a jisung soft imagine. im crying, im emo.

♡♡♡