Prologue/leaving

Hey everyone, this is my first Slugterra and Fairy Tail crossover, so please no haters. This is actually my forth crossover book, my third that I have come up on my own. My assassination classroom and Fairy Tail crossover I adopted. Anyway on with the story, and if you have any ideas who Lucy and Yukino should end up with from the Slugterra universe make sure to comment. Don't play song yet

*Third P.O.V*

Two girls sat alone in dark corners of their guilds going ignored for almost then a year. Two girls sat with a blank expression not caring about anything that's going on. These two girls names are Lucy Heartfilia and Yukino Agruia, these two girls had been ignored and beaten and called names by everyone except for their spirits and the townsfolk of Magnolia and crocus. These two girls were planning on leaving in the early hours of the morning, they just had to wait until everyone else was knocked out then they would leave, with only a note left behind. Not even a trace of their scent would be able to be tracked, it would be liked they completely vanished into thin air. As they waited for the right moment the two girls contacted each other through mind link,

"Hey, Lucy. How long until your guild fall unconscious?" Yukino asked as she observed the others in Sabertooth while staying in the shadows hidden so that even Rogue couldn't find her without looking for a long while at where she was standing.

"I would say a few more minutes, I have already got Virgo to put our stuff into the spirit world so that when we leave we can just up and leave without having to worry about our things" Lucy said as she looked around Fairy Tail and noticed that the dragon slayers had started a fight and Wendy seemed to be looking for something.

"Say, Lucy?" Yukino started

"Yeah Yukino" Lucy responded as she sunk further into the shadows when Wendy turned to look at her but she soon turned around but not before mouthing that she misses Lucy.

"Why don't we sing Impossible as we leave, it would be an awesome way to go out, don't you think" Yukino suggested. Fairy Tail and Sabertooth had come together and partied for a while and the two girls were on different sides of the back of the guild, so Lucy looked at Yukino and nodded her head.

"Sounds like fun, but let's wait until they are somewhat unconscious then we can start singing," Lucy said and with that, the two girls cut the connection and went back to avoiding flying objects and totally blending in with the shadows so that they don't get spotted by the people who hate them. Of course, Wendy Marvell and Minerva Orlando had been there for the two girls when they noticed that Lucy and Yukino were being ignored, Wendy and Minerva started to hang out with them and go extremely close like sisters and eventually, the four became like actual sisters, so naturally Wendy and Minerva knew about Lucy and Yukino's plan to leave the guilds, at first they were sad but they understood why the girls had to leave, after all, who would want to stay somewhere where people abuse you and call you mean names just because they can.

~Time skip 3 hours later~

*Narrator P.O.V*

Finally everyone except for Minerva, Wendy, Lucy and Yukino were in a state of almost unconscious, the others could still think straight and they could still hear and see what was going on, so when Lucy and Yukino stepped out of the shadows the others were surprised, they hadn't even noticed Lucy or Yukino enter the building, they decided to pretend to be unconscious to see what the two girls were up too.

"Ok, so they are in a state of almost unconscious," Yukino said as she stepped over Sting while kicking him slightly,

"Yes, but they still can think straight and they can hear and see things just fine, remember that Yukino," Lucy said as she also stepped over Natsu while kicking him a bit. The people who were pretending to be unconscious were amazed at the fact that the two girls knew how they would be right now, and they kicked Sting and Natsu a bit, though they had to keep pretending if they wanted to hear what happens next.