YOUR OC.

Aren't you bored of RP-ing on wattpad by pretending that you are a bnha character? I am ready to draw your character for you if you complete the next form:

-Age of OC.
-Gender of OC.
-Hero Name of OC.
-Send me an image of the hero costume (if you don't want me to design it)
-Describe the way your character looks or draw a basic sketch.
-His/Her quirk. (Please be original. I will try to help you with it if you don't have many ideas.

What you will have to do and what you will get:
1) You have to follow me and impersonate your character. Your user name will have to looks something like this:
-StarryTheHeroLOC
LOC comes from league of ocs.

(An oc is an original character for those who are not familiar with the term. Maybe I should have stated this in the first lines XD)

If you decide that you want to change your username and you no longer want to be a bnha oc then I am going to put your OC for sale . I will publish a chapter where I will describe that character and maybe somebody else will want to take your place and follow you in exchange of the oc. What I mean by this is that I am searching for people who don't change their identity too much and are big fans of bnha. Also you have to speak in English because it's  being easily understood by everyone.

Please add this book to your reading list and library so that you can meet more people. I am not doing this for self-service like votes and popularity, but for creating a friendly community of BNHA OCs.

2) I will draw your icon and wattpad header just like mine. That meaning your OC in their hero costume.

RULES:
Once a quirk, name or costume/oc design is taken by somebody it is prohibited to have something in common with them. ( I sound like a police officer omg) I will be a little bit less strict when it comes to costumes, but not quirks or the way the oc looks. I AM TRYING TO PROMOTE ORIGINALITY HERE.

Also it might take me two weeks or one day depending on my time to draw your oc. Thanks for your understandment.

And now... LET'S BE ORIGINAL AND BECOME HEROES! *the starry hero said with a bright smile on her face* SEE YA IN THE COMMENTS GUYS!

PS: ALL THE MEMBERS of LOC will be stated in my account description box. And You have to state in yours who drew your icon and header. Bye