How to Make your BNHA OC

Firstly think of an adjective that should represent their personality. I am gonna give an example now.

Mirio Togata's and All Might's personalities are very bright and their main colour is yellow. Yellow as a personality color represents stuff like: cheerful, fun and strong. It might be too much of an analysis to make your oc like this, but colours actually send stimulus to your mind to see a character more badass or more cute. Now I am not saying to make your characters all yellow and red. Just don't :))

Other stuff you should take in consideration should be their quirk. The more original the better. As a girl or guy you tend to think that your quirk should be similar to your favourite character or the character you wanna be shipped with. BIG MISTAKE AND NO NO.
You are going to come out as a copy and actually it's gonna be boring.
Katsuki and his girlfriend with fire quirk. Shouto and his girlfriend which also has two quirks. Omg what are they? Fire and ice or fire and water? Yeah you got it. Think of an original quirk, make it yourself and if not then ask me and I will help or search for quirk idea books. Other things about your quirk: DON'T OVERPOWER IT. just don't. As we know Izuku Midoriya became the greatest hero after All Might. That meaning he is also the strongest and can't be defeated. Why was Endeavor stuck as number 2?Because he was a shitty dad? Nope. Because he wasn't stronger than All Might. You should take this into consideration and measure your quirks upwards and downwards with Izuku's when creating it. It would be impossible for him to be the strongest if you were a goddamn GOD. like really bruh... Just don't.
Another think about quirks. Your quirk shouldn't be an all in one package. Yes quirks allow you to do two or three things, but really now don't go being able to do everything. If you we're able to do everything what would be the need of all the other students with their quirks. You are just a kid born in a superhuman society with a quirk that's like: just getting something ordinary. But you have to make that ordinary special yourself . How many of you would choose Mirio Togata's quirk while knowing his weakness? Not many.

The costume. As I have said I have no problem with designing it, but even if I do even the UA students had a plan of their costume in their minds since they we're children. It was their idea and their vision of a hero.

The Hero Name should have a meaning. Yeah yeah we all want that blasty hero name like the amazing Lord Explosion Murder King( Really nigga?). Your name should be catchy, friendly ( you are a hero not a villain, but if your oc is a villain then yeah choose it as scary as you can) and descriptive. You are not gonna be named Aquarius if your quirk if about fire ,plants, air, earth, technology. You get it don't you?

Gonna go back to personality and back story. You will not have a shy character if they used to bully kids (like no shit).  Also just because you like Shouto Todoroki doesn't mean that your OC needs to have a backstory as tragic as his and tits bigger than Momo's so that your inferiority complex thinks you can compete with her (guys stop honestly. it's getting boring).

Their unique features. We all know that the pretty eyes from bnha are Momo's, Kendou's, Nejire's, Mountain Lady's and Midnight's according to the anime standard. You don't have to be the prettiest girl or have the biggest tits to make your oc show off. If your oc has a mutant quirk then you shouldn't be scared to add as many unhuman features to their face and body so that they stand out. Also the colour of the skin: make it the way you want.

Make them unique for a thing. Maybe they are known to have an iconic beanie or they carry a stuffed animal or a backpack,a hairpin or an animal. Just do it. Choose it as orginal as you can so that it's yours and nobody else's.