Lovely Red

I do not own Macarona or anything else from The Gray Garden. They all belong to Deep-Sea Prisoner. I only own the added characters for the story.

"Class dismissed."

With those words said, the students shuffled out of the class, minding their own business with the exception of several others who decided to stay for a bit more. You were one of those students, resting your head on the desk. 

"Let's see...Ms. Esme's, Ms. Greif, Mr. ......zzzz." You snoozed off trying to recall which teacher gave you homework. You sat there for a bit, enjoying the well-received rest that you wanted until someone tapped your shoulder. 

"(Y/N)?" Ms. Esme called to you. You didn't react, still napping. 

"Mr. (L/N)." She called once more, in a more stern voice. No reaction.

*Whiff* *Whiff*

You immediately shot up from your desk after getting sprayed by water straight to your face, the liquid was trickling down your glasses. 

"Do I have your full attention?" She stated. 

"Uh-yes ma'am..!" You replied, realizing that you accidentally slept in school. 

"Unless you would like to get locked up in here, I suggest that you return home." She exhorted. Some of the remaining students chuckled at you, not as you minded anyways. 

"Yes, ma'am." You sighed, packing the remainder of things that were still on your desk into your backpack. You walked out of her class, heading to the entrance. Esme turned over to the angels and demons that were still in class. 

"Well?" The students hastily did the same, leaving her class with their bags on their back. 

When arriving at the crossroad that was beside the school, you decided to head to the beach for a bit for some fresh air. Placing your backpack beside you, you sat in a fetal position facing the sea. 

As you were about to close your eyes once more, you heard footsteps coming your way for a bit then stop. You knew who it was judging from the footsteps. The angel was about to turn away from you before you called her name.

"Macarona." She visibly flinched at you calling her name, her hands started to sweat. She turned around to face you. You signaled her to sit down next to you. When she did, you struck a conversation with her. 

"Rawberry's not available?" You asked the brunette angel. 

"Well...she's at home...cooking." She replied.

"Making bug food again?" 

"Yep." 

The two of you remained silent, letting the ocean waves take over on the conversation. This wasn't awkward silent to you, it felt...peaceful. You feel at ease when you're with her, but who knows how it is on her side. 

*Ring* *Ring*

Your phone rang. You pulled it out of your pocket, wondering who it was. 

"Yosafire..?" You mumbled as you answered the call from the green demon. Hearing one of her friend's name has made Macarona also interested in the call.