Chapter 7 - Don't say anything

A/N: SOOOO EVEN WITH A BROKEN FINGER (don't ask) I MANAGED TO WRITE THE CHAPTER FASTER THAN I WAS GOING TO

YES I KNOW I'M AMAZING

(((:

btw

GUESS WHO WILL GO TO A THREE DAYS GRACE CONCERT IN MONDAY??? I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY I MIGHT JUST JUMP OFF A ROOF

DO WE HAVE ANY 3DG FANS HERE???????????

okay i'll just let you read the chapter

love ya

bayyyyyy

xx

Published: 2018/10/27

"What is going through your head right now, D? You don't seem to be entirely here" Matt chuckled, softly going through Draco's hair with his fingers. It was almost midnight and they were laying in Matt's bed, just finished watching a movie, Draco's head laying on Matt's arm the entire time. Draco came to Matthew right after he stormed off from the hospital and without any words just hugged him. He hated hospitals and couldn't bear being in them. And even though being in Matt's embrace wasn't as comforting as Harry's, it still made Draco feel a little bit better.

"Nothing, I'm just..tired" Draco mumbled, not wanting to tell the truth about memories with a particular human being. He couldn't shake off the feeling that Harry's presence was there, still holding his hand tightly and trying to calm him down. Draco could feel Harry's thumb, drawing circles on his palm. He could hear Harry's voice in his head. He could hear Harry's laugh.

"You are lying, Draco" Matt turned on his side so that he was now facing Draco, and stared him straight into the grey eyes. When the boy didn't answer or react to Matt's words, he understood that Draco drowned in his mind again. Matthew sighed deeply and sat up, making Draco snap back into reality.

"Is something wrong?" He sat up too, raising his eyebrow.

"Tell me about that guy with black hair and glasses, Harry" Matt bit his lip, looking down at the floor. "How long do you know each other?"

"Why do you want to know about him?" Draco asked, confused and a slightly bit nervous. Matt just shrugged and waited for an answer. "Uh, I've known him for eleven years, I think"

"Are you friends?"

Draco chuckled slightly, no matter how much that chuckle weirded out Matt. "We were enemies in school for like, six or seven years. Like, we would shout insults at each other, call each other names and all that kind of stuff.. Y'know, the usual school rivalry. But in our last year, we sort of became friends. There was some massive shit happening at out school and after that we slowly bonded. My and his friends groups mixed, and yeah.. After I moved here four years ago, we hadn't been in contact, just like with my other friends."

"How come he lives at your house now? With your other friends?" Matt looked at Draco for a short second and turned his head to the floors again.

"It's a strange and long story, actually. The short version is, we met here accidentally and they just stayed here, with me, I have no idea why, honestly. Not that I'm complaining, it's just... weird, because I hadn't seen them in so long, nor talked to them" Draco shrugged.

"Were you just friends with Harry or there was something you're not saying me, hm?" He raised an eyebrow, making Draco curse in his mind. You could not lie to this guy, unless you were really skilled at it. That was one thing he had in common with Pansy. Usually, Draco could lie to anyone he knew. But having mental holes in his head made him weaker.