Chapter 1: Bloody Eyes

I woke up to the sound of snuggling beside me. I opened my eyes to see Bloody Eyes sleeping beside me in his mini form. I smiled at the sight of him, it had just been a week since we've been buddies and we already have a strong relationship with each other.
"Wake up sleepy head." I nagged as I shook his body.
He let out a moan and got up with his eyes half open.
"Morning kiddo.." he said in a tired voice.
"Morning bud. Hey it's a big day today. Our match against Yuga.. Come on lets get ready."
"Fine...according to the rule of darkness, we are ready for any challenge."
I simply nodded. And we both went into the bathroom. I got in the bath tub and took a relaxing bath there while bloody was using a shower brush to wash his entire body. I finished first so I wrapped myself with a towel and walked into my room and got changed. After that, I took a look at my deck before I went for the battle.
All of a sudden, Bloody just appeared beside me, his gold eyes staring at me.
"Hey kiddo. What are you doing?" asked Bloody.
"Taking a final look at the deck." I replied.

The decklist went like this:

Items:
4x Eternity Pleading Gloves
4x Inexhaustible Halo Dazzling Ring

Spells:
3x (Dark Poison Dream) Desire Mirage
2x (Inexhaustible Shadows) Infinite Phantom
3x (Esoteric Ritual) Serioso
2x (Forbidden Ritual) Taboos Ritual
4x (Graceful Return) Elegante

Impact:
3x (Violence Magnificent End) Sforzando Finale

Monsters:
Size 0:
4x Darkness Dream Shadow Serve
4x Death Electro Death Volt

Size 1:
4x Black Cloth, Black Cross

Size 2:
2x Black Lock Black Chain
4x Perpetuity Blade Eternity Edge

Size 3:
4x Dragonblood Eyes Bloody Eyes (1 extra copy for buddy zone so 5 in total)
2x Deep Step Endless Ladder

Looking at the cards spreaded on my bed, I looked at Bloody and we nodded at each other. We were ready. I put the deck back together and ate my breakfast that my mom prepared for me downstairs and went out of the house to find Yuga.