Chapter i. The New Boy

Sam's POV:

Sam's POV:

I entered the lunch hall with my sister.I was singing Stereo Hearts from Gym Class Heroes whilst she was tossing an apple up and down.We both go to the Black Dragon Dojo.We usually practise after  school but the competition's come up soon so we had to practise.I spotted a boy with brown hair at the canteen and decided to say hi.I left Kim and headed off to the canteen.

"Hey Marge.What's for lunch?"I asked with a bright smile.

"I don't know,"she replied.

"I knew you were gonna say that,"I chuckled.

Rolling her eyes she told me to introduce me to the boy."Hi.I'm Samantha Crawford but most people just call me Sam,"I said waving slightly.

"Well I'm Jack Brewer and I'm new,"He smiled.

"Yeah I can tell.You still have that new-guy smell,"I laughed,"Oh hey Kim this is Jack and he's new,".I told my twin as she approached me from behind.

"Whoa Sam she looks just like you,"he exclaimed.Kim laughed and lost concentration and she dropped her apple.To my surprise Jack caught it with his foot and kicked it up.

Catching the ball,Kim looked impressed but she kept her cool and she remarked" All right, that was almost cool. I'm Kim,"

"Well you know I'm Jack.Why do you look.so much like Sam?"he asked.Has this boy seriously not got it yet.Me and Kim looked at each other.

"I'll give you 5 seconds,"we both said.He then sighed and said that we were twins.