Movies and Barbecues

Nash's Pov

Shawn stopped at a red light, and looked at me. I was breathing heavily and I'm sure my face was as red as Santa Clause pounding Mrs. Clause before he has to go deliver all the Christmas presents.

Shawn didn't say anything, he just wrapped his hand around mine, rubbing the back softly.

This is what I loved about him. He always knows how to calm me down. Cam was never like that. He brought more fuel to my fire, causing it to grow. Two fires don't work together. But one fire and one extinguisher, they get the job done.

(I honestly don't even know what I'm talking bout right now)

I calmed down, taking deep breaths through my mouth. When my heart slowed, I looked over at Shawn and kissed his cheek. He smiled, but didn't take his eyes off the road.

"Feel better now?"

"Yes." I smile,"What movie are we going to see?"

"Whatever is playing, I believe. I didn't check to see what would be on, it's more of a guess and choose kind of thing."

"My thoughts exactly on Algebra."

Shawn giggles,"Why not just get Carter to do your homework for you? He's amazing at it."

I shake my head,"No he's not."

Shawn squeezes my hand,"Yes he is."

"How do you know?"

He shrugs,"I just do?"

"Shawn!"

"Nash!"

"You have Carter do your homework for you, don't you?!"

He smirks,"Noooo. Not all my homework, just Algebra."

I start laughing really hard.

"What?" he takes his eyes off the road for a second to look at me.

"Ca-Cartah, doesnt...do *gasp* his own, ho-me-homework." I laugh.

"What?"

"He makes nerds do it for him!"

"Buh-buh he's Asian!"

"He's also half white, and got their genes. Except for his dick. He definitely got the Asian genes with that."

Shawn slaps my arm, pulling his hand out of mine,"How do you know that?!"

"I see him in the locker room! Well, if I squint I do, otherwise it's too small to see."

We both start laughing again, and pull into the movie theater. Shawn gets out and opens my door for me, such a gentleman. We head into the movie theater, a normal distance between us cuz we haven't come out yet. Its not cus I'm scared, it's just Shawn's parents will kill him if they found out they sent him away just to get another boyfriend.

If im even his boyfriend......

Yeah, I'm his boyfriend.

He may not know it yet, but I am.

Shawn's pays for the tickets and I buy popcorn, getting milk duds and pouring them in.

"You do that too?" Shawn asks astonished, taking a bite of some popcorn.

"Of course!"

We head into the movie theater, which no one else was in. I was excited, and started running around.

"YEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs to the giant screen.

Shawn just sat down and laughed at me. I joined him, softly kissing the salty/buttery popcorn off his lips.