Chapter 15-Kiss Me

**NIALLS POV**

Soph had postponed our date to the day after.  I was totally fine with that. To be honest, I was scared. She gave me butterflies when i was with her. No one else had ever done that to me. 

She was special. 

As  I got ready I thought about what to wear. I was a nice restaurant. Hmm I'll get Liam to pick it out for me. I called him up and told him to pick an outfit out while i showered. He went to my closet and started looking. 

**SOPHIAS POV** 

I had my date tonight. I knew exactly what to wear and even with my 4" stilettos i would still be shorter than Niall and I liked that. 

I went for my shower and decided how to do my hair and make up. I though straighten and down, and simple but classy. Perfect. 

**NIALLS POV**

Liam's choice was nice. He had picked out a black suit with a white button up and a black thin tie. Classic. 

It was about 7:30 and I went to pick her up. 

I knocked on her door and she came out and looked stunning. "You look amazing," I told her. She smiled  and said, "You too." She kissed my cheek, I took her hand a lead her towards the car. 

"Where are we going," she asked. "It's a surprise Soph." 

"NIall, I hate surprises," she said bluntly. I just laughed. She turned the radio on and the first song we herd was One Thing. She laughed and said, "I think you program your car so I have to listen to one of your songs every car ride." 

"You caught me," I said jokingly. 

We arrived at the restaurant and I told the waitress we had reservations for two. She smiled and lead us to the table. 

**SHOPIAS POV**

I could tell he reserved the restaurant just for us so we could have privacy. How sweet.

As we ate we talked as usual. He told me about the X-factor and how the experience changed his life. 

I told him about my life in Miami surprisingly I did not shed a tear. I told him how i would go down to the water and just listen to the waves when i was having a bad day. I revealed many of my secrets to him. I was having a lot of fun. 

We ate dessert and he said, "I want to take you somewhere." I nodded and took his hand as he guided me through the restaurant and across the street. 

"It's not very far thats why we are walking," He said sweetly. My feet hurt like crazy from my shoes and he saw that. He picked me up and was holding me bridal style. I laughed. 

"Why do women wear these 'shoes' they are more like weapons!" he proclaimed loudly. I laughed and answered, "Beauty hurts Niall. If the shoe fits-," "buy it," he finished for me and laughed. I laughed with him. 

There was something about his laugh that was contagious. I loved it. 

**NIALLS POV** 

I set her down on the ege of the pier. She smiled so widely, I couldn't help but smile too. 

She gave me a great bear hug. I guess she missed the water. "Niall, this is possibly the best thing that has happened to me since I arrived here. Thank you thank you thank you." 

"Your welcome love."

**SOPHIAS POV**

He brought me to the water. I had missed it so much. He had made my life in Malingar 10000000 times better. I couldn't thank him enough. 

We sat down on the edge our feet entangled in each others, our hands were intertwined also. "This is perfect," I whispered. 

"I'm glad you think so also." he replied. 

Everything felt so right with him. I couldn't explain it. Nothing matter but Niall and I when i was with him. 

I forgot the world. 

Everything happens for a reason. My mom had told me this many times. I was still heart broken about my parents accident. I would never get over that but it had given me the chance to met Niall Horan. The love of my life.

I wished it could have happened differently, but no one has a story book ending. 

I felt his hand on my cheek and I turned to face him.

**NIALLS POV**

This was my moment. I was going to kiss the girl I loved. 

I pulled her towards me and we shared the worlds most wonderful kiss.

*

THE END