Fauxnotquiff

I have been a hug fan of for a really long time. They we my inspiration to start writing. I don't think I have ever read a story from them that I don't like. There books are all minizerk. Also I'm mad proud right now as one of their stories (On the 'straight' and narrow) just hit #1 on minizerk. Here are my 5 favourites:

Anonymous:

Anonymous is about Simon running an instagram account (I think) and struggling with his current life situation. Josh follows the accounts posts and comments on them. They end up talking and getting to know one another. After a turn of events they end up meeting and becoming the best of friends. After more difficult situations for Simon their friendship progresses.

Break me:

Honestly this has one of the most ICONIC lines I've ever read in a book. Josh has a bad reputation, Simon wears feminine clothes. After repeatedly bumping into each other (literally and not) they start to become friends. However after Josh finds out Simon likes him and doesn't return his feelings Simon begins to date someone else. Josh however becomes jealous of this and soon figures out he isn't as straight as he once thought. After a shocking chain of events will Simon and Josh end up together?

The new boy:

Simon is popular. Josh is the new boy. They quickly become friends because of their likeness and both get cast as Romeo and Juliet in their drama group. After a heartbreaking chapter for Simon will their roles become real life?

The light behind your eyes:

Simon is very shy. He only has two friends - Harry and JJ. He is struggling to cope with anxiety and depression and has severe trust issues. However after Josh enters his friendship group they become friends and Josh is the quickest person for Simon to trust ever. Will this lead to romance or just friendship for the two?

Not Sophie:

Simon is trans. He was badly bullied at his last school. However after and interesting first introduction to Josh and his best friend JJ he soon settles into his new school. Will a person from Simons past and a partnered project bring Simon and Josh closer or further apart?