Subscribed on Stage

Subscribed on Stage (COMING SOON) 

'The tears in her eyes prevented her from looking into his pure blue ones, the ones that killed her everytime. 'You'll never really leave me, will you?" she asked him hesitantly. She could still hear Tia and Michael's crying and Sam and Calum's sad mumbling.

He looked at her fourteen year old face fiercely, like he was saving her picture in his brain, like he was never going to see it again, and he never did. "Never."'

                                                                               ❤❤❤

Don't even bother wondering how three Australian guys, two American girls, and a British girl ended up as best friends in New South Wales in Australia, they just were. And when the girls were obligated to move by their parents, they promised to never leave each other's sides no matter how far the distance was between them, but like every single person who made this promise before, they couldn't keep it. 

Four Years Later in Los Angeles, Crystal King, Tia Rodriguez, and Sam Winters were the most famous YouTubers out there, with four million subscribers on their channel, and two million followers on each of their Twitter personals. Going to Cons, meet and greets, making people happy all over the world.

All the way back in New South Wales, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford and Calum Hood, weren't sitting in the same place at home watching TV and playing Fifa, they -along with their new best friend Ashton Irwin- were all over the world. They were now officially known to the world as 5 Seconds of Summer. But somehow, not to Crystal, Tia , and Sam. It's quite obvious that a YouTube channel and a pop punk band never really mixed. So with each part of the gang on a different side of the world, will they ever find their way back to each other? 

With paparazzi, fans, rumors, Award shows, concerts, YouTube videos, Subscriptions, stages, romances and English Love Affairs..Just how messy, complicated, and absolutely romantic would things get for them? 

ALL COPYRIGHT GOES BACK TO ME. TRY COPYING THIS AND I'LL GO TO JAIL FOR MANSLAUGHTER. 

THE PROLOGUE WILL BE UP IN A COUPLE OF HOURS (OR DAYS) AND IT'LL END HERE UNTIL I FINISH ONE OF MY ONGOING BOOKS. PUT THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY TO KNOW WHEN THIS WILL OPERATE. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH xx 

CIAO x

Grace.