My Short School Stories [1]

Yeah, I haven't updated in forever. I had many moments throughout the year where i was going to but then forgot about it as i worked on either a school project or just wrote something about my characters. Usually angsty things too.

I'm back though! I'm attempting to update this at least 3 times a month. We'll have serious topics, advice, conspiracy theories, rants and other fun random things to do. We're gonna have a fun time y'all.

Today is the first installment of The Short School Stories.

Oh nostalgia. How i miss you. Theses stories will range from my friend stories that they told me, and my own stories that i remember. Were going to get some stories i've repressed for years, and am finally letting out to the world. Ready? I'm not! But i haven't updated in forever so i don't get a say!

The first once actually happened yesterday. We were in math, and a substitute was there. If our real teacher was there, this story would end with more laughs. I'm in the middle of correcting answers on this quiz when a kid behind me whisper screams in the compleley silent room- 'Charles what the fuck.?!" He sounded betrayed and pissed, and everyone heard it and the kid next to me lost it.

The sub looked confused and sighed as she walked over to him and stared down onto him. "Problem?" The boy looked up and stared directly into her eyes as he told her with no shame, 'Charles is what i named my calculator, and he's just- he's disappointing me." I've never seen a woman look so concerned and done at the same time until that moment.

The next one is just- heh- this is one of my first encounters with my ex girlfriend. My friend and I, (known as Annoyed) were walking down the halls going to class from the nurse. I believe we were in 4th grade at the time. We look up and we made direct eye contact with J. We had a weird standoff thing, then all of a sudden she ran full speed at us teeth bared and eyes scrunched with hate. We were r u n n i n g honey. And she actually successfully ran us out the school. She didn't leave from the doors, and she turned away and walked back to class, defeated. I swear to god, looking back it reminds me of playing Dead by Daylight and we just escaped the killer. Annoyed and I looked at each other in silence before both bursting out laughing and after a few minutes walking back in the school, careful to not attract teachers. I don't know how the hell we didn't get in trouble- like- do our cameras work? Were there no teachers in the facility? Cause if i recall, we ran down tow halls, out the front door. Security issues much?

That kind of worries me now to be honest, but i mean, it's not like someone's going to want to attack a school.

The last story today is going to be about this one time in fourth grade. We were having a party for some reason right? My teacher, bless her heart, was congratulating us on whatever the hell we were doing. She was making a speech about us, her heart full and tears in her eyes. I was chugging mountain dew, and in the middle of her speech, dropped the can, raised my head up high, and burped the loudest burp i could muster. Now, my mother had always taught me to not burp in public. To always hide them like the little lady i'm supposed to be right? And i have always followed manners and not burped unless i was like o u t. So i have no idea what i was thinking. The entire classroom was silent. The teacher was staring at me and has said appalled "K, why?" she had said my real name but i'm not telling yall crap. And everyone else started giggling, but i was scared and embarrassed, putting my head in my hands and dying inside.

And those are my School Stories for today. I'm thinking about doing another part, because god so much happens at my school that is worth a story. Of course there's going to be more than this and i'm going to update more on this story of randomness. Honestly this is my time to release and maybe make some people laugh. You know, maybe i can make this a podcast and this be my script.

That's all for now folks! See y'all sometime in the future, and have a wonderful week!