Percy Pops the question

• Dedicated to My BFF Hannah!

Percabeth forever!

~Izzy

When we reached camp, I was ambushed by my friends. The last one, being Leo.

After all the crazy things that happened, Leo and I managed to sneak away from the campfire. We went for a nice walk in the woods.

“So Leo,” I said. “Now that we’re dating, do you think we’re going to have to tell Percy?”

“I guess so.” He replied. “Promise you won’t let him kill me?”

I laughed and gripped his hand. “Promise.”

We kissed, then walked back to the campfire. Everyone was still there. Apparently, it is going on longer than usual. I sat down next to Percy and Annabeth and Leo next to me.

We sang along for a while, before we saw Percy and Annabeth sneaking off to the beach. We gathered the Seven who was around and followed them.

We saw them holding hands and talking. Luckily, we could hear them.

I stealthily took out my IPod and started taking a video.

“Annabeth,” Percy said. “There’s something I wanted to talk to you about.”

“And what’s that, Seaweed Brain?” Annabeth questioned.

Percy got down on one knee. “Annabeth Chase. You are the love of my life and I don’t want to spend my life with anyone else. So, the question I’m asking is, Annabeth, will you marry me?”

Annabeth’s hands flew up to her mouth.  I saw a few tears in her eyes. “Percy, I-I don’t know what to say!”

“Well, you could say yes.” Percy gave her his signature grin.

She smiled. “Yes.” They kissed and we stepped out from the bushes. I was still taping them.

Leo whistled and Piper took a picture with an old looking camera. Percy and Annabeth jumped and broke apart. They saw the cameras and their face turned as red as a tomato.

“How long have you guys been there?” Percy asked.

“Long enough.” Jason replied.

“Aww!” Piper cooed. “Can I be a bridesmaid?”

Annabeth laughed. “Sure, Piper.”

“Aww! You two were so cute! When’s the wedding?” Hazel asked.

“Dunno. We need to plan it out, Hazel.” Percy replied.

“How long do you think it would take Leo to get a girlfriend.” Jason said.

“Unless he already has one…” Piper said smugly. She looked between Leo and I and the glint in her eyes told us that she knew.

Percy seemed to catch on. “Leo, Pearl, what are you two hiding?”

Leo and I looked at each other nervously. Then turned back to them. “Nothing.” We said at the same time.

Percy raised an eyebrow. “Guys. I think we have a secret that needs to be spilled.” He turned to Piper. “What’s going on? I believe that you know.”

She squealed. “I can tell! I think it was either my mom or all the pictures in Leo’s phone and how he kept saying really nice things, but I know that they’re in love! I think they’re already dating! But they haven’t told you!”

“What?!” Percy exclaimed. “Leo, are you dating my sister?”

Leo looked nervous. “N-no.” He stuttered. He leaned down by my face and whispered, “Don’t let him kill me.” I nodded.

“How long has this been going on?” Percy asked me.

“Since I’ve been in Hades’ realm.” I muttered.“ When he came and we caught you dancing in your boxers to Elvis.”

“Leo!” Percy yelled. It looked like he was going to beat him up, but Annabeth and I managed to hold him back.

“Percy, please don’t kill him.” I begged. “We’re happy. And at least it’s not someone you don’t know or can’t stand.”

“It’s true, Percy. Leo won’t hurt her.” Piper said. “I knew him before he was a demigod, and we were all together on the Argo II for a long time. He won’t hurt her.”

“Agreed.” Jason said.

“Well, luckily you can control water. Maybe you can keep him under control.” Frank said, chuckling.

Leo pouted. “Not fair, man, not fair.”

We all laughed.

And I knew, that this was going to be an amazing summer. I wonder what mom will say about Percy and Annabeth getting married?

Well, I guess we’ll have to find out. I sure do have the strangest life of a demigod, huh?

There will be a sequel! No spoilers!