#73

____
Ariana Grande and Y/N - meeting in the bathroom👅 💦 Y/N is g!p
____

Ariana's POV.

I knew I wanted her from the second she sauntered in.

She was tall, slender and deliciously androgynous, with a short crop of black hair and a look that could kill. She had on a short sleeve button-up, with tattoos snaking down both her arms.

Fuelled by a carnal desire I didn't know I had, I wanted nothing more than to rip the shirt right off her body and put my lips to her collarbone. It was all I could do to not run toward her and make my fantasy a reality.

She glanced my way but didn't seem to register me, distracted by the woman she'd walked in with. Her girlfriend?

I hoped not. I don't even know her and I'm thinking this way.

The two sidled up to the bar. She ordered what looked like a rum and coke. She took a confident swig before pulling a packet of cigarettes out of her pocket. She rested one between her lips oh-so-casually, before lighting it. The way she took drags was almost pornographic to me. Her lips. The scarce appearance of her tongue.

Never before had I lusted so strongly. I was sitting with a friend a few feet away from the bar. She was talking about something, and I struggled to keep polite track of the conversation.

At that moment the only thing occupying my mind was the heat, the heat of arousal that crept from my cunt to the skin on my face, the skin of my chest.

My mind was full of dirty thoughts, I was swimming in smutty fantasies as I watched this mysterious woman smoke and drink.

Every now and then she caught my gaze. She'd give me a wink, or a smirk. She was playing the game. She knew exactly what I was thinking; exactly what I wanted. She whispered something to the woman she was sitting with before walking away from the bar toward the bathroom.

I didn't even pause to think, or to excuse myself, before I followed.

The bathroom wasn't like any in any club- disgusting, dirty. It was actually clean and it smelled nice. At that moment I didn't want to be anywhere else.

I pushed open the door and glanced around, but I couldn't see her. All the cubicles were empty. Then, I heard the door shut behind me, and the click of a lock. Hands snaked around my waist.

"Hello, darling." her voice made my entire body tremble and her touch almost made me faint.

The way she said it was so deeply seductive, so sultry, I was surprised I didn't cum on the spot.

Then, her lips were on my neck. As she kissed me, her hand gently rubbing me over the top of my skinny jeans. I found myself grinding down at her touch, desperate for her get to me. God, I was mad with desire.

She spun me around and kissed me on the mouth, her tongue massaging mine. Her hands were everywhere- my back, my ass, my breasts. She had such strong hands, the mere thought of them on my body nearly sent me over the edge yet again.

She pushed me against the wall. Our bodies were flush, and I could feel a hard bugle between her legs. Mmm fuck, I love a woman who packs heat.

I reached down and grabbed her package just as I dug my teeth into her lower lip. She moaned, and I loved it.

She looked me right in the eyes as I continued to rub her

She looked me right in the eyes as I continued to rub her. "You want me to fuck you with it, baby?"

As a response I kissed her again, all the while reaching down and pulling her jeans further down. She worked on unbuttoning mine, ripping off a button in the process. Within seconds my pants were down and her rock hard cock was in her hands.

"Are you ready for it?"

I needed no more encouragement on that end.

"I saw how you've been looking at me all night. So I know you want it." She whispered down in my ear.

I moaned. "I'm ready for you to fuck me with your big cock, baby."

She gave me another smirk before kissing me. She tasted like cigarettes and booze, and fuck her taste turned me on even more.

"Bend over." She said making me bite down on my lip at the sound of her raspy voice.

I obeyed and bent over giving her all access.

She was gentle at first, but at my insistence started pounding me harder and harder. She gripped at my shoulders and grunted. Her hands were so strong, I simply couldn't help myself.

"Mmm yes, baby spank me." I groaned with my eyes closed.

She did, good and hard, leaving an angry red handprint. A souvenir.

"Yes just like that."

She grabbed ahold of my hair. "Mmm you like that huh darling?"

I bit my lip nodding as she continued.

She set up an excellent rhythm, her cock hitting me so deliciously in all the right places. She would bring me to the edge before slowing down, torturing me.

She'd build me back up only to do the same thing again, and again.

"Oh baby please-please let me cum!" I moaned not caring who heard me.

"You better hold it." She demanded as she continued her steady movements.

I moaned loudly throwing my head back in pure bliss. Feeling the knots in my stomach not being able to take it any longer. I felt myself about to give in.

I begged her for release, I begged her to let me cum once again.

"Oh- fuck, baby please! I-I can't take it." I groaned as she went harder and faster.

I held my mouth open not being able to speak.

Eventually she let me cum, leaving me quivering and shuddering. She pulled out and brought her lips to mine again, tender this time.

"Mm that was really something darling." She said smiling down at me and I nodded still kinda in a daze.

"Name..." I muttered out of breath.

She turned around pulling her clothes up. "What now?"

"What's your name? I want to know what to scream next time." I smiled up at her.

"Oh, there's going to be a next time?" She said with a raise eyebrow and a cocky smirk.

She wore a devious grin. I reached up and pushed her hair out of her face.

"Oh, I fucking hope so." I said and I honestly did. That was the best sex that I had, had in forever.

"Y/N. Y/N Y/L." She nodded

"Well, Y/N Y/L. I'm Ariana . Ariana Grande."

She nodded with a smile. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ariana. I hope to see you again soon darling."

Her eyes never leaving mine as she backed away out of the bathroom. God what am I going to do with myself.

I shook my head as I felt a huge smile play on my lips. I walked out with only one thing on my mind. I can't wait to see her again.

****

A/N

Yay!! A second update today😁

I hope you all enjoyed it..

Let me know what you all think 💭 and I do take suggestion that you may have.. any ideas would be great😌

Thanks so much for reading/ voting🙃

Also sorry for any mistakes..