Prologue

Silence hung in the air of Remus Lupin's little apartment, only the impatient ticking of feet on the ground echoed through the room. Edmund's brown eyes flickered up to the identical ones of his sister, a slight sigh escaping the boy's mouth. In some way, the boy had grew a disgust of silence's in the house hold over the summer, when Lupin had retired from his job at Hogwarts. It had been devastating when the twins had found out about it, their guardian inside Hogwarts made it all to easy to keep contact, logical wise, they always had someone that defended them apart from each other. The invade of moonlight glistened on their pale skins, their eyes lightening up into a dark brown, now seeing some brown locks beneath the dark black hair they owned. They were beautiful and attractive, that's how most described them, the judgement of their appearance made them insecure about their behaviour. They weren't popular at all, as some may say, they blend in quickly and disappear, or come of as cold. It was either one of those two, and it bothered them no less.

"The Tri-Wizard Tournament will take place this year." Ellie broke the silence with her soft voice, that turned a bit high-pitched if she was stressed. The werewolf among them looked up from his copy of the Daily Prophet, clearing his throat slightly as he leaned back. He folded his hands into each other as he spoke.

"It's clear that you got more information as me about this years events of Hogwarts." The man exclaimed, interest reflecting in his warm but a bit strict voice. His eyes went from Eleanor to Edmund, lingering at their eyes for a few seconds. This time it was Edmund's turn to speak;

"Dumbledore informed us," his sister finished his sentence,

"In case we wanted to let our names be heard." A slight, identical smirk hang on their rose lips. They had discussed with their Headmaster what the best was for their little nephew, Harry Potter. Let known their presence, that Harry still had family, or keep themselves hidden. They had come to the terms that they would keep silent for a year or two, depending on the undecided events of the year.

"I am sure he said that with a reason," The former professor beamed, a small smile forming on his lips as a chuckle escaped.

"I hope you both realise that adding your name isn't a bright idea." Remus continued, reaching for his cup of Earl Grey on the little table in front of them, clasping his hand around it firmly.

"I think adding MY name would be a brilliant idea, Remus. It gives Harry a first look at us without realising who we are." Edmund beamed, leaning forward, giving Remus a slight smile.
The twin boy wasn't after fame, but the experience and job offers he would get once he had won. Money didn't bother him, but he figured that he could use it to buy their own little place, instead of not having a home at all. His sister now glanced at her brother, disbelief written on her face till she realised why he wanted to compete.

"I hate to break it, but there will be an age limit. People under the age of seventeen can't compete." She informed, resting one of her hands on Edmund's shoulder, giving him an apologetic smile.

"Harry would realise who you are once you compete. I don't think the truth is ready to come out." The adult said, glancing at both of them before reading the hour of a nearby clock. The twins snickered,

"We are ready," they said in unison,
"To come out of the closet." They joked, grinning at each other. Both weren't completely straight, but regardless what sexuality people were, they believed that any, including heterosexual, should come out. They valued honestly as one of the most important things in the world. Remus laughed, a smile forming on his lips. It was nice to hear a joke once in a while, living in the dark shadow of a war that was rising. The constant fear of Voldemort returning never left him, nor the twins. They knew what could happen once Voldemort returned and it scared them to death, but they wouldn't let it go noticed.

"Thank you for the charming joke about sexuality, but there are real things we need to discuss. What involves Harry Potter, it is best to wait another year to get to know him, once the order is completely restored." The man took another sip from his tea, absently looking at a picture that hung on the wall since he was a little boy. A picture of four teenagers, running down a hill with bright smiles on their faces. Peter Pettigrew trailed behind Remus and Sirius, who ran next to each other, at the end of the picture colliding with each other in a tight, warm hug while James Potter tried to interfere. Instead of breaking the hugging teenagers, James and Peter hugged instead, although it was not as close as the others. Remus had loved Sirius for years, having plans for the future already on paper. They would buy a house together in Hogsmeade, where Remus would go teach at Hogwarts  and Sirius, well, Sirius still had to figure out what he wanted to be. But either way, their future would be happy. Edmund and Ellie traced Remus' gaze, their eyes eventually landed on the picture. A sad smile appeared on their faces, they knew how much Remus missed Sirius, somewhere in their hearts, they felt sorry for him.

"Can Sirius come over, please? Or can we go to Grimmauld Place?" The twins voices spoke, echoing in tune. Remus' face lightened up for a second before the light disappeared again. He knew that that was to dangerous. Even if somewhere he hoped for it, he craved his presence deeply.

"I'm afraid that we can't. There are to many risks that need to be taken." Remus informed, his gaze falling down before taking a sip from his tea. The twins smirked,

"Since when did you become afraid danger, Remus?" Edmund said, letting his twin continue the sentence.

"What's life without a little risk?"

[ someone please make me a cover I hate the one I have now! Comment down below what you think of the prologue! English isn't my first language, so excuse any spelling errors. ]