Rich Boy (Smutish)

Tony is catering for an event that Loki is hosting. Loki is the CEO of one of the biggest companies and one of the richest people. When they bump into each other things get out of hand.

Tony POV

"Tony and Brenda bring out those trays and offer it to the people as we get the food ready!" The chef yelled. I quickly picked up a tray and walked out. As I opened the kitchen doors classical music filled my ears. I walked around asking people if they wanted any of whatever was on my tray.
"Could I offer you some." I said.
"No thanks." Some fancy rich guy cut me off and I walked away.
That's normally how it went. Eventually my tray was empty and I went to go out it away. I turned around and suddenly bumped into a man and fell to the ground. I quickly grabbed the tray and the man reached his arm out to me.
"I'm so sorry." I said.
"It's quite alright love." The man said. It became brighter in the room and I realized who the man was.
"Y your Loki. I mean Mr.Odinson" I said shuttering. Of course I was nervous she was the CEO and probably the richest person here. He smiled.
"That would be me yes." He said chuckling slightly.
"I'm sorry sir." I said again. He chuckled again.
"Didn't I say it was ok. Such a handsome man doesn't need to apologize." He said smirking. I could feel my cheeks heat up.
"Oh uh" I said slightly shocked. He suddenly grabbed my waist and leaned to my ear. His lips brushed against my ear and made me shiver.
"In fact such a handsome man doesn't really need clothes." He said whispering. That went Striaght to my dick and I could feel my pants tightening. He pulled back a little smirking.
"Um Thank you." I said now growing aware of his hand still on my waist.
"Would you like to company me to my room. I want to show you something." He said.
Even though I had just meet this man I was so turned on and was not about to give up this opportunity. I shook my head yes. He smiled.
"My name is Loki by the way." He said.
"Tony." I said still extremely nervous.
"Don't be so nervous Tony." He said with a smirk. His arm didn't leave my waist and he guided me to the elevator. As soon as the elevator door shut. He pushed me against the wall.
"You have no clue what you were doing to me out there." He said staring at me with his eyes full of lust.
"W- what do you mean." I said shuttering.
"You look so fucking sexy in a suit like that. I have seen you here before but always in regular clothes when helping the chef. I could barley contain myself when you were regular clothes but god damn in that fucking suit." He said.
"Your not that bad looking either." I said gaining more confidence.
"Good." He said with a smirk and suddenly smashed his lips to mine. He automatically became dominant and as soon as I gave him an opening he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He explored my mouth with his tongue. As we were kissing my hands found their way up to his long hair and ran my fingers through it. His hands roamed around my body mostly on my waist. The door dinged opened and he pulled apart from me. He guided me to his room and as soon as he shut the door her pushed me back into the door. He began kissing me again but this time he slowly grinded against me. My pants becoming painful tight.

"Please." I panted in between kisses.
He smirked at me.
"Please what?" He asked.
"Please take me." I said. Letting all my pride go.
"As you wish." He said and guided me over to the bed.

Time skip
(Sorry y'all I don't really feel like writing the actual smut part)
Third Person

Tony was fast asleep as Loki played with his hair. Tony snuggled more into Loki as the sun slightly came through the window. Tony suddenly shoot out of the bed.
"What is it dear." Loki asked concerned.
"I'm gonna get fired!" He yelled and went to grab his clothes. Loki slightly grabbed his wrist.
"Love I am the CEO. Your not getting fired." Loki said and smiled to Tony. Tony relaxed and laughed.
"Wow I'm stupid." He said.
"Now come here I don't feel like getting up." Loki said. Tony crawled into the bed and snuggled closer to Loki.
"I never want to leave this bed." Loki said with a smile.
"Me either." Tony said. They both fell into a peaceful sleep. On of the most peacefully hey have gotten in a while.