three

THREE

" Patterson Drive. "

━━━ • ━━━

F lorence sat in the backseat of the Winchester's car. It smelt like old food and sweat, but the car was spotless.

Dean was fondling with the a small mixtape as he placed it in the radio slot delicately. Sam looked over as his brother softly patted the car's top and rolled his eyes.

A smiled illuminated Flora's features as she took in the brothers' attitudes towards eachother─ though she didn't know them at all, Flora could tell these two would do anything for each other.

"Where do you live, kid?" Dean asked as the roar of his precious Baby made the car rumble.

Flora pointed up the road, "Not that far, drive till you see Patterson Drive."

"That says a lot." Dean's mumbled as the tune of an old AC/DC song filled the silence and the car started to move.

Sam looked back to see Flora softly patting her fingers on her leg. "You know this song?"

Flora looked up and shook her head, "Like most songs the bass will repeat, and in this song the thumping of the drums repeat the same continuous beat."

Dean's eyes turned back to glare at the girl, "It does not repeat itself."

Flora rose a brow at the challenge. "Even the lyrics continue in the same form, the lead singer is just repeating Th-"

"All songs do that!" Dean exclaimed. Flora rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I'm not insulting the song, I'm just pointing out that if I just listen to this song on─ take a left here ─ce I can remember it." Dean rolled his eyes and he made a left turn.

"In arguing with a child."

Flora let out a giggle, "I'm seventeen."

"I do not care."

━━━ • ━━

"Thank you for the ride, hope to see you guys soon!" Flora called out as they reached her small house.

Sam gave her a polite smile as he extended a hand, "Hope to see you too, be careful."

Flora stared at his hand with disgust. "W-What am I supposed to do with that?" She pointed towards the extended hand.

Dean looked at the girl in confusion. "What do y─ heh, are you serious?" When the girl just continued looking at him he let out a loud chuckle, "You shake it, here."

Dean grabbed her hand and placed it in Sam's before shaking the both aggressively.

When they were done Flora gave them an unsure look. "I don't like it."

"What would you prefer doing?" Sam asked.

"Well, Sam, I am a hugger." She sent the tall man a grin before enveloping Dean in a giant hug. Before Dean could react Flora was skipping away and waving to the Winchesters.

Sam let out a loud loud as Dean fixed his jacket, "Damn kids."

━━━ • ━━━

this book is still alive do not worry.

more jack and flora sooooon.

xx lillian