Pricking of Fingers

Edward's P.O.V. -

I couldn't get her off my mind all night. I tried to think of other things, but I couldn't. She infiltrated my head in a way I didn't know was possible. The way she... God this was frustrating.

She was so beautiful. The image of her was burned into my memory. Her in the tight blue dress. It was driving me crazy. The way she carried herself. How was she so gorgeous? I could remember all of the thoughts going into people's minds when they saw her. The way she danced in the club. She was like nobody I had ever seen.

She made me feel desire like I had never felt. Her body was just...stunning. There was no words to describe how I was feeling. When Nathan kissed her...all I wanted to do was tear him away from her. She was mine.

I shook my head. She was mine? What the hell was I saying? I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her smile, her eyes that hypnotized any man, her- I stopped myself before going any further.

Another thing that w as messing with my head was: What was she into that she kidnapped someone? What kind of job did she have? I was so curious, but worried at the same time. Was she always in harms way? Who was Chuy? I wanted to know everything about her. I needed to know who she really was...

I needed to know the real Isabella Swan.

---------------

Bella's P.O.V. -

My alarm rang, waking me up from a deep sleep. I sat up and looked outside. It was pouring out. I sighed as I walked over to my closet. I grabbed some black jeans, a tank top, a red hoodie and slipped it on. I grabbed some red Timberland boots I had and put them on.

When I walked downstairs Charlie wasn't there. He had left a note on the table.

Bella,

I had to get into work early today. Be careful with the rain love. I'll see you tonight.

I smiled and grabbed the keys to my car. I didn't have an appetite this morning, so I went ahead and skipped eating anything. I locked the door to the house and waited on the porch a little bit. I thought the rain would calm, but it didn't. I ran to my car and slipped in. I had gotten so wet.

I sighed as I turned on the car and drove to school. There was no one in the school parking lot...except the Cullen's. I parked my car where I usually did and didn't look up. I scrolled through my phone.

'I want to know what she's involved in.' I could hear Edward say.

'What kind of job makes you kidnap someone?' Rosalie asked.

'The mob? Maybe even the mafia?' Jasper said back. I couldn't help it. I laughed a little bit. Their assumptions were hilarious.

'Okay. I am positive she can hear us.' Alice said.

'I doubt it.' Emmett said back.

A call from Enrique came to my phone.

"Yes?" I asked. The Cullen's stayed quiet in their car.

"Bella I was wondering if you could come in today. I have a few cars I have to finish and I need some help." He said.

"Oh, sure. No problem." I said back.

"I heard you were successful yesterday." He said to me with a hint of smile in his voice.

"Chuy told you?" I asked back. Looks like I was famous among all of our colleagues now.

"Yeah, Nathan has been hard to track, but it only took you one try. I was there when they brought Nathan in passed out." He said, laughing through the phone.