Azrial Offering

It was March 4th, the first Monday of March and the most hated day...Azrial Offering. This was a day that all kids under the age of 20 feared. Their parents would sacrifice them to a great fire dragon, known as Arson.

All throughout the element divisions, parents were packing their kids things. The fire division, took great pride in this day. It's said that the dragon finds the children of fire more pure then the other elemental children. Even then, many don't return.

In a small cottage deep within the village of fire, a girl was preparing herself. She reminded herself that she might not be chosen. The girl had long dark brown hair, a cute slightly chubby face, and a bright smile. Her name, was Chun Hei. At the moment, she is outside of her cottage playing with her powers. She lit the tips of her fingers on fire, and made a drawing on a tree.

If I get chosen, at least there will be a reminder of me.

With that thought, she could only think to write one thing.

I will save them.

For the past year, Chun Hei has been testing her powers and training herself. Nobody knows what goes on once you leave the safe land. Those who return, have no memory of the place. . . or so they say.

Last year on Azrial Offering, almost all of Chun Hei's friends were chosen. Only two of which came back, frightening the girl. However, her friend Ten slightly remembered a factory. This gave Chun Hei hope that her friends were still alive.

I need to save them.

In a large house in the Air division a boy laid in his bed staring at the ceiling. He had orange dyed hair, brown eyes, and an aura of confidence. However, his eyes held a look of pure pain. Last year, almost all of Haechan's friends were chosen, only two of which came back. This angered the boy, as he knew his friends were no traitors. 

His friend Ten was one of the two, and Ten swears he remembers a factory. This made Haechan both confused and curious. Maybe his friends were alive. 

If they are, I must save them

The 18 year old was angered by the revelation. President Werner claimed that the island had nothing on it, except for a mountain and the dragon. He even showed aerial footage to the divisons. Haechan knew though, Ten couldn't lie. He was in the Earth division, they never lied. It just wasn't something they did.