t h i r t y - e i g h t

Herlo uwu
I've gathered some unpopular kpop opinions from tumblr and i'll just be commenting on them hurhurhurhur

- "Shinee's Onew, Exo's Chen, Seventeen's Dokyeom are three of the best vocalists i've ever heard"

(Ohmygod my sunshine seokmin was mentioned, i'm so happy)
I can definitely agree that these three are amazing vocalists. But there are many more great vocalists out there that also need recognition. Like Jinho from Pentagon 👀 But yes, Onew, Chan and DK are some of the best vocalists.

— "After watching BP House I've come to the realization that the girls are super sweet and girly. I don't understand why they can't have a girly yet high class concept. Their charms are elegant and sweet rather than powerful and bad bitch like. It would suit them a lot better than the badass concept they are trying to pull off atm. I mean it's not bad, their songs are amazing but they sort of lack the stage presence."

I agree. But I would rather have them have a classy concept than a cute concept. I feel like Rosé or Jisoo would suit it best, I'm not sure about Lisa but I think Jennie is already great with her badass concept. Personally, I'm okay if they wouldn't change their current concept, but a little diversity would be nice. And we could see more of their abilities especially in stage presence.

— "Since I've listened to the English version of Regular by NCT127 (quite a lot of times) I want to sing the English lyrics whenever I hear the Korean version. The lyrics are just so much fun, even though they sometimes make zero sense"

yes omg my ass can vvs my diamonds anyday

— "I really hope I like whatever BTS' new project will be. I got sick of the Love Yourself trilogy and the overall sound that went with it. Though it'll probably be awhile, I hope to see something entirely new from them."

Yeah I got over the love yourself trilogy pretty quickly, they did work hard with it though uwu I'm super excited for what's they're going to come up with next, but they need some rest first, they deserve it.

There'll be more coming up 👀