I was Successful

In the position Sans and Y/N were in, you would expect Y/N to jump back and start apologizing, but instead Y/N just stayed there.

Sans' face was flushed and his pin pricks were retracting, but not long after did Sans relax a bit, grinning. "So are we just gonna stay like this, orrr?.." Sans said bluntly, tilting his head a bit.

That smirk. That dirty smirk Sans always wears to get out of awkward situations. Y/N had enough of it. Y/N wanted to wipe that smirk off of Sans' face.

Y/N leaned down and began licking and sucking at Sans' neck. Sans' body tensed up as he let out a small squeak. Y/N continued, losing full self control.

Sans let out small moans of pleasure. "Y-Y/N..??. W-what are you-uuahh...d-do-ing?.." Sans let out.

YOUR P.O.V

I could feel Sans' small figure scrunch up under me as I licked and sucked around his neck.

I began to slightly nibble at Sans' neck, making him let out some kind of a hoarse cry. I could feel his legs wrap around me, each nibble the embrace tightens.

I pulled back to look at Sans' figure; His eyes were shut as a light blue covered his face. Drool slightly dripping from his mouth that was open from moaning. His head tilted to the side where his hoodie was sliding off his shoulder, enough to see Sans' wet neck from me sucking at it.

He was adorable.

Sans was panting when he turned his head to look at me.

I was successful

I wiped the smirk off his face.