Chapter 1 - The Zidian Kingdom

A/N: Ill delete the prologue and chapter 1 soon so don't worry about that and Sorry if you actually like where the story was going before but I decided to change it, I mean if you really liked it, tell me and I could make it a little story in my one-shots book I am making, Also we don't need a prologue for this story. And with all that information out of the way, Let's get on the story!

GENO'S P.O.V.

I look around me, at all the monster's I had to grow up with, the horrible people they had to become. What I had to become, a soulless, monster, whose only purpose was to kill. And all because of him. The man who I grew up calling him Father.

W.D. Gaster

The Leader of the single handly most feared army that walks this planet, known as The Order.

I look to my left, as see my friend blueberry. He seemed uneasy, but I don't blame him. We're preparing to head to the Kingdom of Zidian, the strongest kingdom we know of. Gaster is going to head there to make a "deal" with their kingdom. But he only going to take me and blue with him, but only to seem a little less treating. " It's going to be ok blue, nothing going to happen to you as long as I am around," I tell him, sounding as reassuring as I could. To be honest, I was scared as well. But I would never admit that out loud. "I-i know, but, I can't help but feel a little scared," Blue responds. "I mean this IS the Zidian kingdom we're going to." "Well, it's nothing too hard for the magnificent sans to handle! Isn't that right blue!" I tell him. "Y-yeah! You're right Geno! Thank you!" Blue says regaining confidence. "No probl-"

"GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS, OR YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!" Gaster yelled at us impatiently. "Y-yes, sir!" We both say at the same time, getting our asses over to Gaster, so we can leave to the Zidian kingdom. but before we leave, Gaster gets up on a small stage we have to make announcements in our town. "ALRIGHT YOU WORTHLESS EXCUSES FOR MONSTERS, WELL ME, BLUEBERRY, AND GENOCIDE ARE GONE, IM LEAVING ERROR IN CHARGE OF YOU MAGGOTS. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?" Gaster yelled to the crowd, in which they responded saying "Sir, yes Sir!" "YOU ARE NOW DISMISSED, "And with that Gaster made his way off the stage. " Now follow me, we're leaving now." And without a noise, we followed.

~Time skip to the kingdom~

"Geno, Blue. Scout out the area, see where their guards post are. You got that?" "Yes sir." We both responded at the same time. And with that we were off to explore the whole other kingdom.

Sorry the chapters short, I'll be sure to make up for it in the next chapter, and now I just need to delete the prologue and the other chapeter one, until the next chapter, see ya!!

~BritshCrossiant