You should never trust.....

heeeyyyy. BOJANGLES OR NAH!!! sorry I just saw a bojangles and yeah. my bro just said the rat game and I'm happy now. I'ts a video game and the real name of it is "Dishonored" but I call it the rat game cause their are rats that eat ppl. DON'T JUDGE I LUV IT!!!
words of wisdom for today: video games dominate!!!!

Liam's P.O.V.

So moral of the story I'm up at 6:30 in the fucking morning at deaton's clinic yawning my ass off and glaring at everyone.

I'm really not a morning person.

Scott's talking and I interupt him."So are we gonna sit here like idiots or are we gonna look for this guy?" I look around and everyone's staring at me.

"We'll go as soon as we finish coming up with partners....and you actually wake up and help instead of killing my self-control," Scott grumbles to me.

I glare at him and put my head in my hands. "I need some chocolate," I mumble.

"Here," I look up to see Lydia holding out a cup to me.

I grab it and sniff what's inside.

"Is it drugs?"

"Wh- No!"

"Poison?"

"No,"

"....Alcohol?"

"No it's coffee!"

"Oh," I take a sip and make a sour face.

"Ugh. Eww," But I don't stop drinking it.

Scott rolls his eyes. "Anyway. Partners. Okay let's see...Lydia, Malia, and Kira, Liam and I, and Derek and Stiles,"

"You're not gonna boss me around are you?" I say to Scott and he just smiles as a take another sip of my disgusting coffee.

"Actually.....can I switch with you Scott?"

I spit out my coffee at the sound Stiles' words. Everyone turns to him.

"What?" I say.

"What?" Derek says.

"What?" Scott says.

"What?!" Stiles says.

"I mean no offense to you Derek it's just that I think Liam and I make a better pair...." Everyone continues to stare until Scott says something.

"Well...I mean he's sort of right. I mean they're like the brain and the braun,"

"Wait is....was that an intsult?" I ask him.

"Wait yeah I get it. Like ying and yang," Malia says.

"Tom and Jerry?" Lydia contributes.

"Seriously?" Stiles says.

"Oh! Macaroni and cheese!" Kira says.

Everyone looks at her and nods in agreement except for Stiles, Derek and I who're all looking annoyed.

"Peter and his ego!" Lydia says.

"Scott and his red eyes," Deaton says and I glare at him.

"My life....is so sad," Stiles says covering his face.

"Salt and pepper!"

"Malia!?" I yell.

"What? This is fun," she smiles.

"Okay okay we'll stop doing- Hansel and Gretal! Sorry I just thought of it. Now we're done," Scott chuckles a little and I growl at him.

"Can we leave now?"