2

Merida's POV

i Was just going to go in to class when this new girl got out of her car eveyone stared at her so i decided to break the silence!  hear goes nothing! "uh..hey!" i said then everyone stared at me "hey!" she replied back! "whats your name?" i asked "i'm elsa winters how about you" she asked as she walked toward me! finally a friend! "i am Merida DunBroch!" i replied "so wanna be friends?" she asked! "of course!" i told her! "it's great to have a friend like you." i told her "why?" she asked "i just don't have friends exept you and punzie and my boyfriend hiccup." "oh" she said as if sorry. "it's ok don't worry. " i told her on the way i told at the beginning of every class they pick a name of a box and that person has to show their talent like sing ir dance! she gasped when i finished. "what's wrong?" i asked.she didn't say a word. we stayed silent until we got to class. we separated! oh no!

Elsa's POV

i headed to art class and when i got in everyone stared at me again! and the teacher took out a box and she read the name! "come ups here and sing or dance or something....Elsa Winters!" she said. and i got up and walked toward the room! "uh.. wait i need to get something from the music room!" and i went to the music room and got a guitar and in that class merida was singing 'Party in the USA' cool! "i need to borrow it" i whispered to the teacher. She just nodded.  And when i got to the room...