Scar

"You're smiling"

"I am?"

"What's the matter? Let me guess it's Jungkook again, isn't it?"

"You guessed it right. No matter how much I tried to be tough infront of him, he always has way to soften me"

"So everything's all right between you too?"

"He confessed to me"

"Wait what??"

"Ya, he said he loves me, wants to be with me. He said I'm his everything"

She smiled unknowingly. Seeing huge smile plastered on her friend's face, Appy was really happy for her.

"I'm so happy for you Y/N. Didn't I say you, you deserve whole world? "

"But I'm afraid Appy"

"Of what? "

"Afraid that this happiness would again dissappear like before, afraid I would lose him, afraid that this smile would be lost"

"Why do you always think of bad? Happiness is being finally bestowed. Have this moment to cherish than to fear of letting it dissappear"

"I don't think of bad, it just comes in my mind automatically but I'll try"

"Well you shouldn't even try"

Both of the girls turned to the owner of the voice.

"You're just wasting your time hoping for good"

"Back off Stacey, we didn't ask for your opinion"

Appy warned her to shut up but her smirk only grew wide.

"Tell me Y/N, do you think someone prestigious would accept people like us?"

She didn't speak a word and just stared at her.

"Just go back Stacey. We don't need your advice"

"Oh common Appy, I'm just saying the truth. Tell me Y/N, do you really think he loves you truly?"

"Aren't you breaking their relationship. I mean you're an outsider to their world. Shouldn't you be ashamed of stealing someone's love. As far as I know, you're the girl that do not even touch a man the has been taken. What happened with your principle now? "

She was shooting glare at her. Stacey was having fun teasing her.

"To let you know Stacey Y/N only doesn't touch the man that's ma-"

"Why? Are you jealous Stacey?"

She finally spoke.

"Why would I be?"

"Never seen you care about me so much. Is it because I'm getting what you're deprived of? You know love, care, warmth"

Stacey tried to surpress her anger and tried to he calm.

"We both know people like us shouldn't even expect that"