With Friends like these! Who needs...

Gin was wearing a white Japanese style Kendo Keikogi, however, the keikogi seemed to of been doused in glitter making his attire very distracting, creating the illusion of false movement and leaving a trail of sparkles in locations where his limbs had previously been. I blinked multiple times trying to focus.

"Get ready!" Gin shouts

I vaguely see Gin move towards me. I suddenly feel like I was kicked in the in the chest, unable to think or use fortification to brace myself, I am sent flying backward at a tremendous speed. Still trying to fixate my eyes on anything I begin to panic. After soaring for a few moments I feel my body collide with what felt like a concrete wall. With the speed and force of impact, I managed to break through and land a few meters inside a well-lit room. While splayed out on the ground I slowly being to refocus and begin to take in the details of my new whereabouts. My new location was well-lit, the walls were covered with protective padding. Each square of padding seemed to be just about one square foot. After every five square feet, a red line marked the separator of the progressing square of padding, Every ten square feet a yellow line and every 20 square feet a blue line. The patterned repeated itself thereafter. I move my head left and right to get an idea of the size of the room. It was about 40 square feet tall going by the colors that separated the padding and about 80 square feet wide. However, the length seemed to go on forever. I felt out of breath and panting trying to get my body under control since I just got the wind knocked out of me, I see Gin's Face peer from over my forehead. Gins face and mine were positioned in opposite directions. Gin had a large smile and closed eyes. His keikogi looked well fitted and still made it hard to focus. His face almost seemed angelic because of the glitter refracting light around his body.

"Is that oxygen you are breathing?" Gin asks in a childish manner

I suddenly stop panting as if realizing this is only a simulation. I stand up and straighten myself up. I pat myself down and look towards Gin. Gin was no longer facing me but facing away from me. His posture was calm and commanding I could feel pressure resonating from his body.

Even with such a small body how can he pack a punch as he did. Gin's limbs and body are so small yet he can use it to its fullest. He looks like he is ready for combat. Gin did ask me to show him what I have learned. But I just learned it, I don't think I am able to act upon it at such a fast pace. However, I have to try. He does not look like he's messing around. I Think to myself.

I recall the etiquette and proceed to bow. Gin brings his right hand up and to his side so I can see it as I bow.

"Let's leave this casual. Otherwise, we will be here forever. This is forging by fire. Attack any way you can with anything you can," Gin states and stops my bow

I straighten up and snap into a karate basic stance Zenkutsu-Dachi. I can feel how perfect my form is. I look towards Gin who is still facing away. Gin abruptly turns around while jumping into the air and lunging himself with a flying kick towards me. His attire still making it hard to focus I concentrate and realize he has slowed down in comparison to his first move. I can see his move however it's just slow enough for me to be able to react. I block his kick with my right hand, the force of my upwards block forces Gin's momentum to move upwards however instead of changing trajectory he somehow redirects my energy going through his body, spins in place and kicks me with his left foot.

"Do not use your eyes. You have something better," Gin states

I recompose myself. I then alter my attire to match that of Gin. From my recovery stance, I move into a Bai Jong stance.

Yes! That is right I have FAMICI. I have to use all of them. Gin has more experience but it seems he is trying to teach me. I quickly settle my thoughts.