One Moment to the Next ... Five Years

"Where are you going?"

"I don't understand." Sobong One was confused why Nam Shin was asking him that question. Didn't he say they were going to meet up with Sobong and Nam Shin III at some restaurant?

"Get out of my way." Nam Shin ordered as he headed for the driver's side of the car.

"Am I not supposed to drive?" Sobong One inquired standing still by the vehicle's door.

"You're supposed to be my girlfriend, remember? Step aside, now."

"But ..."

"No buts. Why are you so irritating?! Just go around the passenger seat, okay!" Nam Shin grumbled pushing her aside as he opened the door.

Sobong One stumbled.

Damn. Nam Shin didn't know he pushed way too hard. Opening the car's window, he reprimanded her instead. "What are you still doing there? Get up and get in the car!" Nam Shin felt sorry for the female robot but there's no use apologizing. First, robots don't get hurt. Second, he doesn't want Sobong One to get any wrong ideas that would form some sort of attachment to him. Well, at least that's how he talked himself out of suddenly apologizing profusely.

"News about you and whoever Nam Shin was with you is going viral. Call me back, okay. I'll just close the gym doors before those pesky reporters try to get in." Sobong's dad informed her.

Disbelief spread across Sobong's face, "Oh no! Look at the trending news!" She exclaimed to everyone.

"Nam Shin III showing his true colors."

"Sobong and Nam Shin III relationship on the rocks?"

"Nam Shin or Nam Shin III? Robot or Human, both are violent."

"Is Sobong now dating Nam Shin?"

"Nam Shin strikes again!"

"Did Sobong and Nam Shin III have a fight because of Nam Shin?"

Young Hoon immediately called Nam Shin on the phone. "Where are you?"

"We're almost there."

"Go back. No time to explain. Just go back before the reporters get a glimpse of you." Young Hoon warned Nam Shin with great urgency.

Now, it was Nam Shin III's phone that rang. "Haraboji wants to talk to me?"

Sobong mouthed in silence, "Who was that?"

Nam Shin appeared confused as he stated, "Nam Hoyeon. She said Haraboji wants to speak to me right now."

"Haraboji, you wanted to talk to me?" Nam Shin III asked in his usual calm voice.

"Yes, I saw the news. Is Nam Shin back to his old self? I'm quite certain that was Nam Shin that pushed Kang Sobong."

"It's a misunderstanding Haraboji. I will explain when we get back home." Nam Shin III replied unaffectedly.

Nam Shin III, Nam Shin, Young Hoon and David decided not to let anyone know that Sobong One existed. Aside from them, only Kang Sobong and Yena are now privy to that information.

"Sobong, call your dad again and tell him not to give any interviews or talk to any reporter under any given condition." Young Hoon instructed Sobong as he glanced at Yena and nodded.

Yena knew immediately what he meant. It's time to clean up this mess. Yena immediately sent a message to a group of reporters that they will be holding a press conference to give a statement.