chapter 1

This book has no type of editing in it.Please don't comment and say that I need a grimmer lesson of things like that because I don't look over the chapter before I post it. So with that out of the way enjoy. :)
*******************************

Being the schools outcast has its ups and downs. Like I don't have to worry what I look like to fit in. Well maybe I should start from the begging.

Okay so I'm Sophie.  I'm 5'2, long brown hair(it has loose curls in it), my best friend Sara has been at my side since 5th grade, I'm a senior (thank god), brown eyes but wear purple contacts. Sara is really gorgeous, she could fit into the popular crowd anytime but turned it down once they started "being two faced bitches" her words not mine. Harper is like my twin we have the same complextion the only difference between us is that i were purple contacts and she has black hair with blue, purple and red streaks all in it. they both know about my parents and help get me put the house.Well that's pretty much it nothing special about that right.  well no because it gets a lot more complicated.

My parents  think that its fun to push, punch and hurt me in anyway the can. Sara is the only one who knows about thought. so when ever I can stay at her house I take the chance. 

The only parent figure I have in my live is my boss Anna.I've been working with her since 8th grade. She gave me the job at 13 and I never left.  She owns a small coffee shop in the mall. she doesn't found out about the parent issue one day when I came into the shop and was moving very slow and had a pained look in my eyes.Well that's everything that you guys should know about me.

I'm currently sitting in english "listing" to the teacher when Sara passed me a note.

Do you have to work after school today?-s

Yea but only until 7 tonight then again on Friday-m

okay me and harper are going to be at the shopping so come and find us when your done.-s

Is that you way your driving in my car?:/

Pretty much.:)-s

Whatever just be at the car by last bell-m

Thanks best friend-s

Loser-m:p

"Miss Garcia would you and Miss knight like to share what your talking about."

"sure we would like to." I said and sent Sara and evil glance and she nodded her head.

"Do you understand this."Sara said

"not one bit and that why I don't take AP English."

"Your so slow."

"Awe thanks. Tell me something I don't know."

"Well how about. how long do you think it will take for Mr.B to notice his zipper is down?"

"well with those grey hairs we could be sitting here all day." And with that the whole class went wild. and Mr.B looking shell shocked. "and that is it." I said and sat down.

"Well now that you two are done with your sharing I would like to share that you both just got yourself detention." My jaw dropped and I didn't move."Get going before the think your skipping and suspend you."

I got up and started mumbling.great just great now I get to spend the rest of the day in detention. I looked at the paper and turned to Sara.

"D-"

"Yes follow me." she said walking past

"Ho-"

"I pass it everyday when I'm helping Mr. S with the school paper."

"oh."

we walked in and Sara pulled out her headphones and sat down in the 4th row. The 5th row was filled with "the bad boys in school"