Chapter 4: explain this to my daddy.

I woke the next morning to the sound of birds chirping. I stretched and hit something, and opened my eyes instantly. I looked beside me an heard someone say "Good morning" and looked over to see Sam hadn't left my side, for that I was grateful because it had been cold that night. "I'm hungry " I told him and he told me he'd be back. We mindlinked so that if anything happened he would know I told him he was being so kind and told him after breakfast I needed to return home. "i understand my parents are going to be worried to."

After breakfast we walked home I waited at te tree line and phased grabbing my swimsuit and putting it on so that I was covered. he phased to I coud tell he had been through this before because he had clothes tied to his hind leg. We walked into my house together and I could already tell my dad didn't like Sam. " So this is the boy you ran off with and spent the night with him god knows where, what if he tried to hurt you!" "Dad it's fine okay he didn't hurt me he didn't try to hurt me he was a perfect gentleman!" I replied. He asked "okay rain then where were you last night? " "I PHASED AND FREAKED DAD HE HELPED ME CALM DOWN!!!!! I love him daddy" I told him. All he had time to say was "YOU WHAT?!?!??" and I ran out the door with tears in my eyes. I heard Sams mindlink tellin me to stop and calm down. He caught up with me and told me to calm down.