Part 1

One day, America wanted friends - China, Russia, Germany, Italy, Estonia, England and others to take the EDM show starred by Sweden who became a DJ, Sweden also invited Finland, Iceland, Norway and Denmark to see performances from Sweden friend of 5 Nordics. The EDM show was not close to its headquarters, but the venue was located in Sweden, precisely in Stockholm.

Before that, the United States held a closed meeting discussing the EDM show in Sweden starred by Sweden.

America: "Yosh! Today we will hold a closed meeting! So you will talk about the schedule of this show!"

Finland: "America-kun, when did we go to the show Su-san?"

America: "Eeeh, maybe tomorrow? ..."

All Members: "Heeeeeeeeh? !!"

America: "Calm down, tomorrow we're all on vacation and watching Sweden-kun at the EDM show in Sweden, agree?"

Russia: "I agree, maybe there are sunflowers ..."

France: "I agree, there is a very beautiful Swedish woman who wants to make my boyfriend ..."

Italy: "I agree, maybe there is pasta!"

All Members: "Blah, blah, blah"

America: "Finally, they don't
wait for this, huh ... "

After holding a closed meeting, some of them then prepare luggage for vacation and watch EDM shows in Sweden. And they start talking.

America: "Yosh! We will go to Sweden, for Sweden-kun!

All Members: Yeah!

They boarded a plane to Sweden. A few hours later.

They arrived in Sweden. And they can't wait to see performances from DJ Sweden who will be performing EDM shows in Sweden. They started to get excited

America: "Yosh! Sweden-kun we came for you!

Russia: "I also can't wait, huh ..."

Finland: "Su-san! I'm home!"

All Members: "Sweden-kun !! 5x"
They have already left the airport.

Before that, they vacationed in Stockholm for fun. And in the afternoon, went to his Sweden home, only Finland, the only one close to Sweden.

Finland: "Su-san, are you home?"

It turned out he was not at home, he was busy with preparations for the EDM show.
Americans see below there is a letter from Sweden. Which reads

"Hey, you all have to come to the EDM show at 9 pm, maybe I'll be at 9 o'clock. Because I'm busy, so please come and listen, because I'm playing a DJ musical instrument. Greetings from Sweden"

America: "I think we should come to the EDM show at 9pm. Maybe he is busy with his preparation."

Finland: "How about we
continue the road, after that we arrive at half past nine. "

America: "That's right, Finland. Okay, let's go for a walk!"

Then they went for a walk around Stockholm. Some later (8.30 Sweden Time), they immediately went to the EDM show, they couldn't wait to see Sweden become a DJ. Some then they immediately watch the EDM show starred by Sweden. At 9:00 a.m., and now it's time for Sweden to appear respectfully and peacefully to the audience and friends. Before that, Sweden began speaking to the audience

Sweden: "Good night, everyone..."

All Members and spectators: "Night, Sweden !!"

Sweden: "You all can't wait for this, huh? ..."

All Members and spectators: "YES !!"

Sweden began to smile

Sweden: "Well, before I start playing music, I respect all of you who have come to this stage. This stage is very special to me, this is the first time I have become a DJ and a musician ... And I want you to be happy here on stage this. I will entertain all of you! ... Are you ready?! ... "

All Members and spectators: "YES !!!"

Sweden: "Fine, I'm starting ... Yosh ... let's start ..."

Sweden began to turn on music through DJ instruments and spectators and friends cheering for Sweden. Meanwhile, the Americans cheered for Sweden with a Sweden flag, then, Italy brought pasta, then Finland cheered to Sweden by carrying it
Finland-Sweden flag as friendship. Then France with the girls, then Russia cheered for Sweden just by raising their right hand, just looking at England,
Austria saw Sweden playing music

Austria: "He is very good ... he can also play music with electronic, hmm, what if I want to collaborate with Sweden-kun?"

China also cheered for Sweden with a Sweden-China flag. Germany just watch. And others cheered to Sweden in other ways. Sweden prepares to raise its right hand to entertain the audience and friends. And electro music that is like the Swedish royal army is the audience. And it's time for Sweden to raise their right hand while holding DJ Mixer in the left hand. The audience jumped and raised their hands with the accompaniment of electro music. America and friends jumped and raised their hands with the audience who saw the EDM show starred by Sweden. Sweden smiled broadly and looked in front of thousands of spectators, then he began to focus on playing music then he started using headphones to hear sound recordings. The audience cheered for Sweden and his friends cheered, Finland saw Sweden shouting "Yeah !!"

Meanwhile, Sealand also watched his Swedish father playing a DJ musical instrument at the EDM Festival concert and he also saw Finland being the audience and others. While at the Sweden house, Sealand also watched EDM shows on television.

Sealand: "Wow! Father became famous! In fact, Finland also watched there."

Sealand only watches on television, even Iceland's pets also watch watching EDM shows starred by Sweden who become a Disc Jockey or DJ on television.

Return to the show.

Sweden began removing headphones on the neck and re-arranging the DJ mixer and after that, he changed songs through the Pioneer CDJ Desk 2. Meanwhile, the audience was dancing and cheering for Sweden, Finland still held the Sweden-Finland flag and said.

Finland: "Su-san! Come on again!"

Then Sweden saw Finland from afar with a smiling face while playing music.

Then he continued playing electro music, EDM shows were getting crowded and noisy. The audience starts cheering "HEY! HOY! HEY! HOY!" Finland, America, Italy, France, Estonia and others also cheered like that on Sweden who were DJing. Then Sweden turned off the music and he swung his hands to the right and left with a "HEY! HOY! HEY! HOY!" Shout.

Finland: "Hey! Hoi! Hey! Hoi! 2x"

While performing, Sweden said in his heart

Sweden: "(In the heart: the audience is getting noisy,
mmm ...) (While swinging both hands)"

Audience noising while swinging both hands.
(To be continue)