Part 2

(Continue)

Return to the show,

Sweden was entertaining the audience, he swung his hands to the right and left

Sweden was entertaining the audience, he swung his hands to the right and left. Meanwhile, Finland swung both hands while cheering "HEY! HOY! HEY! HOY!" up to 5 times. America also swung both hands and cheered "HEY! HOY! HEY! HOY!".

Then Sweden starts talking using the mic.

Sweden: "Wow, you're very excited too, mm? ..."

Audience: "YES !!!"

Then the audience asked Sweden to play the music again.

Audience: "Play the song !! (11x)"

Sweden starts to smile.

Sweden: "Fine, before that, I want to say something. You all have watched me on this stage and the whole world is watching it ... Well, I thank you all for coming here, I respect all of you ... Well, you want me to play music again, um? Ok, I start again ... "

Sweden started playing music again, before that he chose the first song on the Pioneer CDJ on Desk 1 and Desk 2. Then he started pressing the play / pause button on the Pioneer CDJ Desk 1 and increased the volume in DJ Mixer. Then he slightly raised the temporal tempo by sliding a little jockey disk on the Pioneer CDJ.

The audience immediately cheered again, Finland again raised the Sweden-Finland flag for a sign of friendship

Then the Americans carried the same British arms, China raised the Swedish-Chinese flag, Italy only brought pasta and his brother Romano cheered on Sweden.

Meanwhile, Sweden still plays electro music, and it's time for Sweden to entertain the audience and then he raises his right hand and his left hand holds the DJ Mixer control.

Finland immediately said "Yeah!" while raising the Swedish-Finnish flag. Norway also cheered to his Swedish and Danish friends cheering "Yeah! Sweden!"

Meanwhile, Sweden immediately put on the headphones again and controlled DJ Mixer, then he changed the song on the Pioneer CDJ Desk 2.

The crowd cheered lively and crowded, Finland saw Sweden from the stage he cheered and said

Finland: "Su-san, I like your electronic music and your appearance!"

Then Sweden saw Finland from afar, he smiled and said

Sweden: "(Inwardly: m'wife ...)"

Then Sweden began to focus on playing electro music, then he released his headphones on his neck and began to control DJ Mixer.

Audience starts to be more crowded and cheers. Americans start from British sling and say

America: "Hah ... Finally I was able to see the appearance of Sweden-kun. (While watching England fatigue in carrying America) Sorry, England? ..."

England: "I've told you not to carry me!"

Finland hopes this event will run smoothly.
Then he was tired of standing in front of the audience and also Sweden who still played music. Then he said

Finland: "Haa ... I'm so tired of standing here. I hope Su-san is the best artist star."

(To be continue)