ventiquattro

@selenagomez : time's gone so fast and before we knew it, this wonderful tour came to an end

@selenagomez : time's gone so fast and before we knew it, this wonderful tour came to an end. i've already posted a post for my fans and everyone who helped to get this tour to perfection and the only person left to thank is you. thank you for being on road for me, erika. i know this tour has been both heaven and hell for you and i know you can't wait to go home to someone and that you're homesick. we all experience that on tour and we get to a point where we ask ourselves if all of this is worth it when you're not with your loved ones but when you get on the scene and feel the fans' energy all you can think about is i'm doing this for them. i'm glad i met a girl as sweet and lovely as you are and i hope we work on more projects together. this has been one hell of a ride. revival tour, you were amazing.

tagged : erikahummels
2,452,952 likes || 100,6k comments

@erikahummels : omg you're such an angel

@erikahummels : i can't believe this you're too sweet

@erikahummels : thank U so much for having me on this tour

@erikahummels : forever thankful ♥️♥️

@erikahummels : love you💋

@erikahummels : paulodybala i'm coming home.

@erikahummels : I WAITED FOR SO LONG TO WRITE THAT

@paulodybala : ❤️

@paulodybala : erikahummels and i'm waiting for you.

                                   ***
GOD I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG I'M SO SORRY BUT IMMA UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW, ENJOY THIS TRASH THO MWAH.