Story of AnomalyTale- Part 5

So in the next performance Lilith made for Julienne was a bit awkward, as in it was about romance and depression at the same time. Lilith, being in the act, still being a little playful even if she already knew Julienne's gender. Then at the end of the song, Julienne fell into "The Dungeon". And went over the color puzzle. Julienne completed it and everything was fine, she was glad the act was over. Then Papyrus saw Julienne and led her to an unknown path. Until she realized, Julienne flashbacked a memory when Papyrus called while being chased by Cuphead, Papyrus said that he will invite Julienne to Cuphead's house. Julienne was in pure shock that she would not know what will happen once she meets the hot-headed guard of The Creator once again. They finally arrived at his house, and it was a shape of a kettle, never noticed of a cup living in a kettle don't you think? Papyrus and Julienne standed at the front door,
"I think he will be quite delighted to see you!" Papyrus was trying to cheer up Julienne, as he already knew her intentions that Cuphead has not known about. Papyrus knocked on the door, it opened and there was Cuphead.
"Hey, Papyrus! Are you ready for your training?!" Cuphead said being active.
"Indeed I am! And I even brought a friend of mine!" Papyrus said.
"Oh! You made a friend already? Will it be a pleasure for me to meet this friend of yours?" Cuphead asked.
"Well, I'd be glad!" Papyrus said in delight. He put Julienne in front of him.
"Hi there! I guess we may have seen eachother befor-" Cuphead paused when he looked at Julienne.
"Why don't we go inside for a moment..." Cuphead said to both of them. Julienne was getting a bit terrified for she knew between the guard. Once they were inside, Julienne saw another anomaly which resembled of Cuphead. He seems to have a straight blue and white-striped straw, black long sleeves, blue shorts, and the same brown boots.
"Wait, I just realized...I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" Papyrus said, then he suddenly jumped out the window, Cuphead and Julienne were just standing there thinking that what they saw was such an awkward event, now they glanced at eachother,
"Alright, why are you a here? Do you want to get your revenge on me?" Cuphead nearly said in cold blood.
"No, I don-" Julienne tried to explain as in she never wanted to do any of that, then gets interrupted again.
"You wanted to take my title for you to be the most famous?!" Cuphead said.
"No, I wouldn't-" Julienne was saying no but he Cuphead just wouldn't listen.
"OR would-" then Cuphead was suddenly interrupted,
"Brother, she just said that she didn't do anything that the humans once did to us. And you should really not try interrupting someone who was trying to say something to you." Mugman reminded his brother Cuphead.
"Great Cuphead, I knew you wouldn't be friends with the human, why would I even bring her to your home anyway?" Papyrus was back and he ran away.
"W-Wait, PAPYRUS?!" Cuphead screamed at him.
"Alright, about what he said, were not gonna be friends, were gonna be, Best Friends. Why don't you have a seat?" Cuphead said.
Julienne sat down on the chair, Cuphead and Mugman prepared three cups of  White and Gold Flower Tea, they even said it was the Creator's favorite kind of tea. While drinking their tea, most of them talked about there stories, after that, something flashed into Cuphead's mind,
"OH GREAT, PAPYRUS FORGOT ABOUT HIS TRAINING SESSIONS, BUT IF HE IS NOT AROUND, HOW ABOUT WE DO IT OURSELVES!!!!!!" it felt like Cuphead's soul was ignited.
"Well, I'll be heading out, I kinda want to meet Hat Kid for a while..." Mugman was slowly leaving the house.
And to tell you all what was the training? Cooking, cooking was one of the training sessions. Cuphead smacked a tomato which it now splated over Julienne's face, smashed the sauce, turned up the temperature up to the maximum of heat, then the whole house was covered in ashes and it was burning. Cuphead then declared Juliennne for a fight, Julienne only gave a fake hit which only dealed no damage. When Cuphead knew about this, he felt like Julienne was such a true friend to him like she didn't want to hurt him. They just did a bit of small talk and Julienne continued with her journey.
To be continued...