p a r t 0 3

EDITED

"Hello, dear cousin." A tall woman with heavily hooded eyes whispered in Sirius' ear, who had his body turned away from her. He talked with two boys, James Potter and Peter Pettigrew, as she remembered the names of the boys from her last year of Hogwarts. She made a "shush" sign to them after they saw her creeping behind them, and they seemed to know who she was, because they didn't told Sirius that a strange girl was trying to give him a heart attack. She had only recognized him because of his long black hair, which she told him to cut off a lot in their childhood years, when they were still under one roof. Well, his childhood years.

She looked like she was in her twenties, but in the same time could easily pass for a teenager. The woman wore a bold red shirt made from a beautiful and expensive looking silk, which had a surprisingly good conrast with her porcelain pale skin. A few loose strands of dark brown hair, who escaped her ponytail, falled on her freckled cheeks and she wore a bright smile which showed her teeth with braces on them.

He jumped at the sudden appearence behind him and quickly turned around. When Sirius saw her familiar face, his gray eyes widened and a small delightful cry escaped his lips. Sirius instantly pulled the woman in his arms and squeezed her tightly. The young woman laughed and squeezed him back just as tight, and they stayed like this for a few moments before the older pulled away.

"Oh my Rowena, Sirius, look at you! Ah, how much have you grown up since I last saw you, you look like a handsome man now, not a small hairy shrimp!" She took his face between her feminine hands and examined him, but not in a weird way, just a loving way. Her eyes glistened with tears of happiness and she still wore a bright smile.

"Andy, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages, woman! You look like an entirely different person yourself, too!" Andromeda shaked her head at his playfulness and looked at him from up to down. She couldn't believe how grown up he was, how much taller, stronger and handsome he looked, he even had a little bit of a beard on his chin!

"Dumbledore send me a letter a little while ago, he said he wanted to talk to me about something, but he didn't tell me about what exactly. So I returned from his office just now and decided to come over here to finally find you. After I finish talking to you I will go to the Slytherin common room to see Venera and Regulus, but I don't know if they want to see me. Now, let's go outside and talk!" Andromeda said brightly, without even having a clue that Venera was a blood-traitor and a Gryffindor. Sirius didn't say anything, because he knew she would find out later.

"There's no need to go outside, the others now have classes, and it seems like James and Peter sneeked out without us seeing them and are now in class, so... no one is in here." Sirius said an sat on the sofa and put his feet on the little wooden table. Andromeda sat on the armchair in front of the sofa and crossed her long legs.

"So tell me what is going on with you, how much I have missed since I ran away?" Andromeda said sadly. She wasn't sad about her running away from her home, there was a living hell because of her father, uncle and aunt, she was sad because she left her sisters behind, her cousins, and her mother. Andromeda haven't laid her eyes on her sisters and mother since her last year at Hogwarts, but she saw Venera, Regulus and Sirius at Diagon Ally, but was too much of a coward to go talk to them, to say her last goodbye and tell them that she still loved them with all her heart.

Venera and Regulus were shopping for their first year and Sirius was accompanying them, like an older brother and showing them around. Andromeda saw how Venera eyed him with big and doe eyes full of love and amazement, but Regulus eyed him sceptically, but also with love, but it wasn't that obvious. The three siblings never knew that their favourite cousin was there, looking at them for the last time for five years.