Three.

• Dedicated to All My Readers

Izzabella.

We ended up playing basketball in gym. Curse my luck, not that I was quite fond of any sport, soccer came easier to me than most sports. I wasn't particularly extraordinary at it, just like in everything else I was average.

  Today in class, captains chose their players for each team. Well, I'm almost positive Tammy Johnson from English was out to get me. I only say that because she positioned me right in the middle of the court where other players attempted to dodge around my cowering body. Tammy just had one of those sickening evil smirks the whole entire time.

    Alex was in the all boys gym class, while I was in the co-ed, so it is pretty understandable as to why he never knew about my existence in that case. He still felt bad though.

  "Lizzy is it?" Tammy asked me as I attempted to remove my gym shirt of my sweaty body.

"Actually its-" She cut me off.

"Perfect. Well Lizzy, because of you, our team lost- big time." She sneered. I noticed she was already dressed and had applied some fresh makeup. ''Next time I put you in centre, I expect you to at least try. Do I make myself clear?"

 I curtly nodded my head. ''Yes Tammy. Look I'm sorry about today, I'm not that good at sports." I sheepishly smiled.

"Obviously." She flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and sauntered away, her friends followed closely behind her.

 I sighed and pulled a fresh shirt on before gathering my stuff for the next class.

   I scavenged in search of my cellphone and huffed when I realized I must of left it in Alex's car. I was in desperate need of a phone call to my best friend, Claire. She always knew how to cheer me up, in my sickest days, she would bring me three season of Heartland and re-watch them with me over and over again,but that was all before the doctors found a tumour in her brain. For a girl with no hair left, she was easily the prettiest girl I knew.

  The hallways were crowded with kids, more than usual it seemed. As I explored around the halls a bit more I found a sign that read 'Welcome Bellmore Elementary'. Little kids were great and all, I loved them, but I just didn't think a public high school was the right place for a bunch of sixth graders. The freshmen could be vicious and I'm saying that as a senior.

 The administrator seemed to be of no help in handling the little munchkins because when I happened to walk past the office, Mrs Cutzkie, the secretary, was fattening up Mr Woodward, our principal.

  ''Excuse me?'' A soft hand was lightly placed on my shoulder. ''Do you think you could point me in the direction of the music room?" A lady asked. She only looked a few years older than me, but you could tell she was exhausted, most likely from touring around the trail of students she had peering out from behind her. I pitied the lady in a way.

"Sure. Follow me." I turned around and headed the opposite direction of the class I was now going to be late for.

 "Thank you." She heaved a sigh of relief. "My students are getting very antsy and it is driving me nuts."

 I chuckled. "Is this your first year teaching?" I asked, trying to be as polite as possible.

"Actually no, its my tenth." She beamed proudly.

 "Wow! You look pretty young."

 "Well thank you. Every woman of my age loves to hear that." She smiled.

Once we arrived at the music room, I stuck out my hand. "My name is Izzabella Sylvan, but everyone calls me Izzy." She took my hand in hers and gave it a gentle shake.