Part 2 - Introductions and Carrots

Liam's P.O.V.

" It can't be her." I think to myself, " It can't be Songbird!"

This wonderous girl that has taken me and the boys in can't my secret inspiration! Her songs bring me chills and a spark in my writing. Songbird changed the way I see world! She......she? What is her name?

Finally Zayn says " Excuse me, what your name?". I wait intently for her to answer.

" Mia." she says in her clear and bright tone. " And this is my place." As we enter her house Louis gasps and screams "IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!" I chuckle to myself. Louis, always the drama queen! Harry rubs his hurt jaw from where Mia punched him and I find my voice and say "Do you have ice for Harry?"

She turn to me and smriks "In the ice box." . I turn into her kitchen and grab ice. I reach to give it to Harry but not before Louis screams "Oh my Hazza! Are you alright!?!!?" I hand Harry this then to Mia "Is there a place where we may rest?".

"Theres the lounge." as she point to the room behind her. "Come on lads!" I say as we walk into her lounge. Niall notices the guitar in the corner. He runs to grab it and suceeds before Mia can tell him not to. I watch her head upstairs then Zayn says "Where ya going?" She turns and says "I do have a life besides you all." and turns back and waltzes up the stairs.

After a moment of silence Harry says "Did she just leave One Direction?!?!?" Louis grins evily and says "Nope!" and bolts up after Mia. "No!" I say. "Let me check."

Mia's P.O.V.

I go into my work room and hope that the boys will leave me alone. I turn on all my equipment and press record.

I finish my song and post it on my website. I realize how long I left the boys and open the door finding Liam standing there confused and awestruck. "Songbird?" he yells and I yank him inside.

We stand there silent for a while untill he says "Care to explain?". I sigh "What is there to explain? You know who I am. Oh no! Do the others know?!" "No." he says. "I can't belive I found you! I've been searching for you.......". Then we hear Louis yell "She has no carrots?!?!?!?!"

I run down stairs and run smack into Louis. He looks like he is about to cry. "Why don't you have carrots?!?" he wails! Zayn looks at me and says "You better get some carrots or we won't hear the end of this!"

"Heck no! I ain't goin to the store for carrots! Louis be a man! You don't need carrots!"

Louis just sits there and pouts. Harry looks at me and says "Come I will go get carrots with you." He grabs my hand and looks pleadingly into my eyes. I sigh in defeat. Harry Styles just one me over with is eyes.

Crap!