Chapter 1

Sydney's P.O.V

"Sydney get up!" I heard my best friend Kylie yell. I stretch and go take a shower. When I get out I change into a crop top that says "Can you not?" with black high waisted shorts.

I run downstairs and quickly eat breakfast and run outside to my lime green car and rush to school. When I get to school I run to the door, and I run into someone I look up and my eyes meet a pair of gorgeous brown orbs, I'm interrupted from my day dream when I hear a voice say "Sorry, I'm Cameron" I stupidly respond with "I'm uh erm uh oh yeah Sydney." He laughs and says "See ya around" "yea, bye."

After that I head to my first class, math. When I get in there I notice that Cherryl (a.k.a queen of the mean girls) flirting with Cameron, who is clearly not interested, and for some reason I get really jealous and I don't know why I mean we aren't even dating. Right then I hear the bell indicating class is starting ring, so I take my seat and then Cameron comes and sits next to me which earns me a eye roll from Cherryl which causes both me and cameron to smirk.

Cameron's P.O.V

After math class I go look for Sydney, I find her loading stuff into her locker I stop myself and just admire her beautiful features. I go up to her and it definitely startles her because she jumps and I smile because it was cute. "Hey Sydney" "Hey Cam" " Um I was just wondering if yo maybe wanted to go to dinner with me tonight?" I ask her rubbing the back of my neck nervously, she quickly responds with "um.......... "