01

Bamm!!
.
.
.
.
"J-..Jung-..kook..?"

"I love you.Go out with me."

"what..?"

"Umm.... err..?"

Ding ding dong dong~

"Meet me at the 4th floor after school and give me your answer."

Taehyung pov

'Wh-what does he mean?' I asked myself not realizing that I'm late for chemistry.
.
.
.
(time skip brought to you by Strong Power💪Thank You🙏✨)
.
.
.

'Oh no..class is over' I said in my head feeling nervous to meet Jungkook.
'But why Jungkook' I whined slamming my face to the table as I almost cried.Too scared to face with Jeon Jungkook the strongest bully in school. He's always with his friends Suga,Rapmon,Jhope and Jin.Jin is his brother and Rapmon is Jin's lover.Suga and Jhope is lover too I guess?

How did I know this all? it's because i always stalked them(a/n;pftt secret revealed🙊 T;author-nim shut up😫).
Okay actually I didn't stalk.I just kinda saw Jin and Namjoon chissing (a/n;dude what are you..five?just pronounce the words.. K.I.S.S.I
N-mpfhhh!!! T;*shut author's mouth* hehe continue~) in the toilet.I didn't mean to look i just wanted to use the toilet then I saw them..that's why okay?...and as for Sugar?Syugar? Suga? oh whatever.. as for him and Jhope i saw them acting lovey dovey at the dance practice room...that too i happened to pass by okay.

No one's pov

As Taehyung was busy thinking about Jungkook's request(a/n;more like demand) Jimin who suddenly pop out from nowhere saw his best friend quickly walking tiptoed towards Taehyung.He's planning on tickling Taehyung knowing that the smol bean(a/n;Taehyung is smaller than Jimin) couldn't resist his tickling skills.

in 3,2,1!!

"HEY!" Jimin said as he tickle Taehyung's armpits.

"Gahhh!! Jiminie.. hahaa-no!! t-tickle.. pleas-eee noo.. hahaaa"

Jimin stopped tickling his best friend only to hug Taehyung from the back.
"What's with the long face huh?" he asked Taehyung while playing with his hair.
Taehyung froze at the sudden question.
"I-its nothing.." he said not wanting Jimin to ask more.

Jimin being Jimin couldn't help but notice that his best friend is lying to him.
"You don't look like 'Its nothing' tho" Jimin said with his serious face.

Taehyung know Jimin won't stop asking him so instead of keeping it he decided to tell him.

"well... emm.."
.
.
.
.
(Time skip brought to you by heart breaker💔)
.
.
.
.

No one's pov

"WHAT?! SO HE ASKED YOU TO MEE-mmphh!!"

"Jiminie shut up!" said Taehyung slowly releasing his smol hand from Jimin's mouth.

"sorry sorry.. wait.. so you're turning him down... right?" Jimin asked feel sorry for his friend.Who knows Jungkook might pranking his friend for fun.

"I am.. but I don't know how to tell him.. he's scary" Taehyung said looking down at his feet.
"well then.. don't go.. I doubt you can turn him down face to face" Jimin said.

"I can't not go.. he'll be-"

"Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?"

"Here?.." Taehyung said facing the teacher who just called him.

"Can you come to the library and help organize the new books?" the teacher asked him.

"Of course.. Sorry Chim I gotta go" he said to his best friend before running to the library.

"W-wait..Taehyung-ah! Aish!" Jimin sigh not know what to do with his best friend situation.

"He don't know how to turn people down" Jimin said smiling.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Creakkk!

"Taehyung.."