Chapter1

"Zero its time for bed. Goodnight." A young nurse in her early 20 said. She gave him a quick smile and a wave as she closed the door that was now sealed tight. A young man(aged 15. Didn't think it was right to call him a teenager.) was lying there on a hospital bed. His hair was messy and his eyes lifeless.

"Night." He softly whispered. This is are protagonist Zero. He was hospitalised since he was 8 years of age. His disease was unknown and so labelled incurable. Due to this he was isolated and couldn't have visitors in the same room. Even his nurse Katie was only allowed in and had to wear special equipment so that it couldn't spread to her. His disease was named "sloth" it made the person have constant muscle pain in the legs and much easier to catch a cold or diseases. Also, it made it harder to recover from a disease. Zero was lucky to even be alive right now. Doctors expected him to have died 2 years ago. But he held on just by a string. Suddenly a massive burning sensation awoke in his chest. His eyes slowly became heavier.

"Am I going to die. I haven't even gone to secondary school. I haven't even made friends yet.I haven't even gone to a sleepover yet . I didn't even live a normal life. So why? Why? Why do I have to live with this?" Zero was cursing mentally. The monitor to his left beeped out. "Beep...beep...beep....beep.........zzzzzz"

Zero's life on Earth ended just like that.

***
Zero PoV

"We're am I." All I saw was darkness, never ending darkness. "Wait didn't I die." Then I heard footsteps behind me. Taking a look back I saw a middle aged man making his way towards me.

As he got right in front of me he said."Hello Zero. I'm sorry to inform you but you died."

"Yeah I get that but were am I?" I replied back.

"You sure are calm. Well you are in the soul world. Just before the reincarnation process. Which places a person into a world depending on their karma points. But I'm here today to reborn you personally. You may already know how I am." The man said.

"Your God right." I said with a bit of anger. He was the person who made me born with this diseases.

"Well yes I am God. I'm here to give you a offer on which world you would like to reincarnate in. Also, you have gained so much good karma because all you received was bad karma. I'll give you a cheat." God said.

"Thanks... Well could I be born into a world were magic exist. Also could it be a large world with multiple empires and kingdoms. Could I be reborn into a village with Genius talents in magic and swordsman ship. As for my cheats could I have a empire building cheat. Like Game of war the mobile game." I replied with my offers.

"Ok so be it. I wish you luck." God said. He waved his hands. I was suddenly blinded with white light.

***

Then I was surrounded by a liquid substance. I couldn't see were I was. I could barely move my body. Then I felt a suction and i exited the dark place. I felt a fabric wipe across my eyes and I was now able to see were I was. There was a man talking in a language which I couldn't understand. His hair and eyes were Brown and looked like he was in his early 20s. He was built like a bear with a scar running along his face. But he gently smiled at me.Turning towards the direction to who he was talking to, a saw a Woman the same age as the man. Her hair was blonde and she had blue eyes. She could be ranked a top beauty on earth. But I felt a warm feeling of closeness towards her.

Then I realised. They were my parents. My journey started here being born as a baby.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 14, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Building the strongest Empire with a cheatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें