12. nicolas flamel

     HERMIONE WASN'T PLEASED AT ALL WHEN she found out Harry and Ron didn't find a thing about Nicolas Flamel

HERMIONE WASN'T PLEASED AT ALL WHEN she found out Harry and Ron didn't find a thing about Nicolas Flamel. She gave them a long lecture about sneaking out of bed to that mysterious mirror, breaking dozens of rules, and not finding Flamel.

Poor boys.

Almost as soon as Harper got back to Hogwarts, Oliver already put her on her broom. He was training the team harder and more frequently than usual.

"You wanna have us dead, Wood?" Harper joked after a rough training when Fred and George continued to hit each other with their Beater's bats.

He just grunted and glared at the Weasley twins. He was right though, the match was a serious matter. It was against Hufflepuf and if they'd manage to beat them, they'd over take Slytherin in the House Championship.

It was a wet and muddy training session and Oliver was going mad at the red haired twins for dive-bombing each other and pretending to fall of their brooms.

"Will you stop messing around!" he yelled. "That's exactly the sort of thing that'll lose us the match! Snape's refereeing this time, and he'll be looking for any excuse to knock points off Gryffindor!"

George, who hovered next to Harper, really did fell off his broom this time, pulling her accidentally with him. Fortunately, they weren't that far from the ground.

"Come again?" he asked while pulling Harper back up with him.

"Hold on," Harper began. "You mean Severus Snape?"

"He's not going to be fair if we might overtake Slytherin," George added.

The rest of the team landed beside them, complaining, too. Harry handed Harper her broom and she nodded in thanks.

"It's not my fault," Oliver defended himself. "We've just got to make sure we play a clean game, so Snape hasn't got an excuse to pick on us."

The Weasley twins and Harper exchanged a worried glance. The team felt silent, not knowing what to say anymore.