Character Introductions - Harumi

Name- Shiruki, Harumi (Last, First Name)

Hero Name : The Visionary, Realix

Pronouns: She/Her

Height : 159 - 5'2

    While Harumi looks cool and composed on the outside she is actually an bundle of anxiety. Too into her own head to see that reality isn't as bad as she thought. Often disappointed in the outcome when she's unprepared.

  Harumi isn't the type to enjoy skin ship as the next person, naturally dodging at any turn. She isn't very competitive but that doesn't mean she doesn't like to win.

    Harumi struggles to take control over her life as it always seemed to be left in someone else's hands

    Harumi struggles to take control over her life as it always seemed to be left in someone else's hands. Her ambition lies along the lines of changing her own fate...

Appearance -

-°💙°-

     Harumi often wears her hair on two buns it was easy and to put up and fit with nearly all of her outfits that she planned ahead of time. Using this look as a physical manifestation of her resolve to be her own person. Cause of this she rarely wears it in another style.

-°💜°-

        People often compliment her purple eyes claiming the cat like shape makes her look mature. Harumi will often disagree saying the shape of her eyes wouldn't affect her maturity.

    🌧️"тo вe нoneѕт тнe weιrd oneѕ are тнoѕe wнo cнooѕe тo ѕтay....."🌧️

{A simple description of Harumi's relatives before you see them}

Mother ~ Hiyori Shiruki

Hex Nightmare

{The names are still in the workshop TvT}

Quirk - Reflection

     A distant mother who's usually out due to vigilante work, still missing the days when it didn't take up most of her time. Even though she looks friendly she is a raging control freak with little to no patience for mistakes. She is parent where the blue coloring in their hair come from. Her eyes are naturally a lilac like purple because she like a flower.

Father ~ Hiroomi Shiruki

Quirk - Hurricane

    Stay at home father, except without any qualities of a househusband. Other than being a husband at home. Despite Hiyori's controlling tenancies he makes up for it by being the caring and more lenient parent. Which is why Harumi gets out so often without a hitch. His creations are usually if not always catered to his children to help them grow and develop. His dark hair surprisingly is the less dominant trait that his kids have. The blue eyes being the only thing him and his son share.

{I'm a bit biased, I love caring fathers in stories like these}

Brother ~ Kazumi Shiruki

{Now you can all stop flaming me about his name (T=T)}

Quirk - See through

     Much like his mother he's usually busy, up in his room like a net despite which is easy to mistake him for not being home. His only memories of Harumi was when they were younger after. His work often interferes with his ability to get close yo his younger sister. He shares his mother's indigo hair receiving his father's blue eyes was seen as a gift.

{Now back onto Harumi}

Quirk: Illusionary

      This ability exudes power a iridescent water like substance from her body and by Harumi's choice happens to be her hands. When it touches a person or object the substance will evaporate leaving hallucinogenic toxins floating in the nearby air. The smell will persist only depending on the mass that evaporates. If she cannot concentrate the shapes they will distort and implode leaving the substance to evaporate. Caution to say bystanders not to inhale the toxins as they will target the nerves and brain tissue. Any overuse of her quirk will cause severe dehydration.

Bubbles:

    Harumi's chosen form to cast out her quirk is in small bubble like shape. They are easy to move around and accumulate in a given space. She often bundles them up around her to protect herself from harm. It'll only last long enough based on her current mental. However being within the bubble shield for too long will cause irrational thinking even if she is more resistant to it.

Restrained:

   Chains created completely from liquid from anywhere a source is around her. It immobilizes her opponent for a set amount of time leaving them in a semi lucid state. If the substance touches skin it was sink in and create hallucinations in the trapped person's mind.

More info will be set at a later date.