eleven

[Choi Jihee]
"I live in level 3,room 304." I told him. "Okay,let's go." He answered. We got out of the car and went inside.

Thank god my apartment is clean.

We went to my level and finally headed to my second home.

"This is your apartment?" He asked,while looking around.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Quite clean." He complimented.

"Thanks." I answered.

"Let's get you comfy." He exclaimed.

I lay on my sofa and he put the soft blanket on me. "I'll make you tea." He said.

"Thanks." I smiled. "And uh,I have instant chicken soup on the top third shelf." I told him.

"Okay." He shortly replied.

"I turned on the tv and randomly bumped onto "Gonjiam" it's a horror movie that everyone kept saying scary last year and I NEVER watched it.

While I was getting into the movie,Younghyun put the soup on the table and sat on a chair next to me. He also watched the movie with me.

While watching, I felt super cold.

This is like literally the thickest blanket I have and I always use it when I'm sick. Why is it so cold?

"Uhh,Younghyun." I called him. "Yea?" He looked at me. "Can you like lay next to me and um hug me? My other blankets are at Jina's." I chided. "If you don't want too, it's fine. It's an odd request anyways."

He just straight up lay next to me and re-wrapped the blanket on me. He cuddled me and asked me to sleep instead. Dug dug dug dug. My cheeks rose up.

I decided to wrap the blanket on him too.

I then just dosed to sleep.

He's so warm.

And so so caring.

What is this?