Dope

"Hey....I heard you looking to make some quick cash" says a guy walking behind John towards him. "And what's it to you." Replied John in amusement. The guy then told him who he is and why his willing to help him and what it is to him. "Name's Cameron, or big Sean"
"Why big.."
"Don't ask? Now down to business, you work for me...say about makeing a 1000bucks, mabye in a week who knows" He said really quickly...like John thought he was crazy
"Uhhm you serious there pal"he answered shocked in what he has been offered. "Give me one reason to joke here 'pal' " he mocked him. "So what will I be doing." He asked thinking about Rachel and how happy she'll be. "Uhmm u you'll be delivering really and 10% of the cash is your." He says hoping he'll just agree. "What exactly am I delivery?... Pizzas cause I just got my license so I can drive if you want me to." He said with a smile on his face. " No...here buddy ...we talking Dope...the big guns."
"Wow! You mean drugs."
"No I mean candy...of cause I mean dope...where do you come from kid? Now...you in or out?" At this moment he agreed considering the amount of money he could make because they needed it,  beside considering the danger. He thought he could handle it
***********************************
John and Rachel entered a strange looking warehouse in the middle of sort of nowhere.it was dark inside with club lights and blue bags decorating the side of the walls that lead to a dark hallway, on the other side was a place that represented a living room that had stairs behind it. Camaro had introduced John and Rachel to their co-workers and roommates.
"Uhh suburban kids you made it. I'm glad...so welcome to the crib."
"Hello co-mates I'm Sam and this is Sandy." Said Sam pointing over to Sandy who seemed to be eating and playing video games at the same time. "Hi...don't mind me I'm on a Mission to beat brat over here" she said with her eyes never leaving the screen. "Its Bradley, Brad for short...and you just killed yourself!" He said laughing.
John looked really excited at his new co-mates to what Sam had put it. They  had also been  introduced Jordan and Jonathan the couple of the years towards what they called themselves. They were later on put in their room and left alone.
"Now this is what I'm talking about!" Said Rachel looking at the queen sized double bed and the bathroom inside their room.
"Yeah don't forget what we have to do to keep this...my dad would kill me if he found out I'now selling...'dope'."he said quoting big Sean