#74

Ariana Grande & Camila Cabello- Friendly curiosity😩💦😋

Ariana's POV.

Sitting in my best friend's dorm, on her bed, I avoided eye contact as she stripped out of her work uniform. After I came out as a bisexual all of my female friends became nervous around me. As if I would all of a sudden want to pounce on them, and lick them down or something.

No matter how bad I wanted to, I would never... without their permission of course.

And Camila, Oh Camila id my oldest friend, we grew up with each other. Yet she was no different. It was honestly probably worse with her.

Still trying not to make any contact with her as she changed she suddenly turned to me and said, "You're not about to turn on me, are you? Can I trust you to keep it in your pants?"

I mentally rolled my eyes but nodded.

I watched her throw her work clothes in the laundry basket. "One I don't have a dick. Two, I don't see you that way."

"What do you mean?" She seemed offended.

"What you know I don't have I dick-"

She waved me off. "Oh my god, no Ari. I'm talking about the other thing you said after that."

I pulled my math textbook out my book bag. College courses were weighing heavy on me, so I wanted to get a head start. "Oh, I don't find you attractive."

Now that wasn't exactly the truth but I can't have her thinking that I want her JUST because I'm into girls. Knowing her she probably wouldn't want to be my friend anymore if she knew I thought she was pretty.

"Did I hurt your feelings or something?" She crawled onto the bed, dressed only in her bra and panties.

I opened the book to my homework assignment. "No. Why?"

"Cause you're being really rude all of a sudden."

I looked up at her with a hard frown on my face. "Oh really, how?" Now, I was getting offended. Every lesbian isn't attracted to every women out there in the world. We do have standards.

And now all of a sudden I was being rude because I was telling her I didn't see her as anything. Why would she be bothered by that..

"What do you mean, you don't find me attractive?" she spit and I could tell she had an attitude.

I sat my pencil down and sighed. "Camila, I don't find you attractive. I don't know how else to say that."

"How can you say that though?" She stood on the bed just hovering over me for several seconds. Almost completely naked, as she spun around on top of the bed. I didn't touch her, nor did I bat an eyelash.

She's acting really strange and I don't know what was up with her ass.

Camila let her hair down from the clip before sitting down on the heels of her feet in front of me.

"Because I'm not a guy, and I don't think every girl I meet is fuck worthy. Sorry." I shrugged still not looking at her but I could feel her eyes hurting holes into me.

"You're being a bitch."

"Okay." I grabbed a pencil and started to solve the problems on the page.

"You're really going to ignore me?"

I sighed stopping what I was doing finally giving her proper attention. "What do you want me to do? I can't talk to you apparently."

"You fucked Ally." She said, referring to the college Professor I told her I had an affair with the summer before.